Would you mind if the cooldown from Any Means Necessary got halved?
I'm aware that it's cooldown got already shorten twice and that the cooldown needs to stay there to prevent possible abuse.
But what if the cooldown got reduced to 40/35/30 seconds? I think it wouldn't be that strong if it could be used more, but what do you think?
Comments
I wouldn't mind that. Would be a solid (maybe final) buff to it tbh.
Honestly, you can have this Perk without Cooldown and it would still not be good. Because good Pallets are not left, the Killer will break those.
Honestly, I'd like it. I really doubt that it'd get OP with a short cooldown, and I'd like to see it more in my games so I would be very on board for this.
The cooldown shouldn’t exist, why does this perk even have it???
Probably to prevent SWF groups to pick them up all the time? I have no idea actually.
Killers can break pallets making the perk useless. If the devs can remove WoW cooldown, they can remove it on this perk too.