Does anyone get value with Billy addons?
Was wondering, bc they are very situational addons. Has anyone ran brutal enduring, and the chainsaw speed after a stun and gotten value?
I miss playing Billy so I'm running experiments. I saw the most and least played killer list in January last night and was sad to see how many killers are played.... it's nuts
So I've been trying them out and so far I haven't gotten any results with it. Even with brutal enduring, these loops.... having to go around it or the extra speed to break the pallet still gives survivors tons of distance to any of the other 100 jungle gyms and safe from your chainsaw.
I'm average 1k games so far as Billy. And I'm not even bad with him .
Comments
No. Pighouse Gloves are terrible. One of many Hillbilly add ons that knee cap him by using it.
Enduring, Brutal Strength, or Monitor? Sounds good. Costs too much. You have to M2 spam, slowing him down until you overheat for the effects to last fifteen or so seconds. It’s really bad.
There is no creative way to use it. It just makes him a worse killer.
I like the one where you get quicker saw speed after a stun (ran with enduring), but I don't really like playing billy in general
Engravings+LoPro Chains is his best combo
It's hard to get value from any of his add-ons, primarily because they all suck.
Literally the only good value you'll get is chainsaw speed, lopro and overheat addons. Unless you wanna meme billy with silent saw or double turning.
I like using the LoPro, faster charge after stun, and Enduring combo. You can force the pallet drop and stun then charge up fast and bust through the pallet to continue chase to the next tile. Billy sucks though for real, why would you play him when you can just play Bubba, the superior chainsaw master
I always use Billy without add-ons (except for overheat ones), I'm a dirty elitist when it comes to him and I'd never use his new age add-ons.
Trying to use him bc he is never seen much, and I want to get better with the saw. Having a hard time tho. Had to take a break
Nah. It's great but best is subjective. Depending on playstyle.
I personally like double turn speed add ons. It feels so buttery smooth to go zoming around the map with out having to stop that saw for the most maps.
######### YES THEY ARE! WE DONE DRANK SOME THOMPSON'S MOONSHINE
Aren't add ons the only way you can actually turn his saw instead of role-playing as a drunk grandma who thinks she is making a right turn but really she is just driving into a curb?
Mothers helpers (the charge speed after stun one) with enduring spirits fury is pretty satisfying. Though honestly, sometimes, they still make it to another pallet
I run Double Engravings as often as possible, it really opens up a lot more opportunities for curving.