Who should I main?

Currently have Cheryl with all perks but don't like her at all anymore.


Who should I P3 all perk next:


Dwight

Yui

Bill

Jake


I like the idea of being niche but also with some nice outfits should I ever wanna buy with auric/shards.

Comments

  • @NathyP11 said:

    Currently have Cheryl with all perks but don't like her at all anymore.

    Who should I P3 all perk next:

    Dwight

    Yui

    Bill

    Jake

    I like the idea of being niche but also with some nice outfits should I ever wanna buy with auric/shards.

    Why don’t you like Cheryl?

    and I would say Kate or Yui

  • Dwight and Jake I would say. Yui kinda lacks but Bill doesn't have anything going for him regarding cosmetics.

  • Up to you honestly, a lot of people I know including myself consistently switch "mains" so you should just choose the one you like atm, but don't be surprised if you want to pursue another "main".

    At the moment, my main is Yun-Jin. I really like her, but special recognition to Feng, Gucci Garland, and Jane.

  • Cheryl is pretty quiet and has decent stealth, unless your sick of her noises, I don't see a reason to switch.

  • @deKlaw_04 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/309822/who-should-i-main

    Why don’t you like Cheryl?

    and I would say Kate or Yui

    Probably just a little bored tbf

  • Default skin claudette, because she is meta.

  • @Mazoobi said:

    Up to you honestly, a lot of people I know including myself consistently switch "mains" so you should just choose the one you like atm, but don't be surprised if you want to pursue another "main".

    At the moment, my main is Yun-Jin. I really like her, but special recognition to Feng, Gucci Garland, and Jane.

    I am definitely happy to do that, just want a few more P3 survivors with all perks

  • Jake has some great outfits and is underrated imo

  • @fulltonon said:

    Default skin claudette, because she is meta.

    I tend to use the brown jacket for claudette


    And out of the options I suggest Jake as this rift has given him some luscious hair lol

  • Start with Dwight, then you move down to Jonah