Supernatural Sam & Dean

One of them could be a new survivor it'd be really cool. For killer it could be a number of things from the show like monsters themselves or main villains of the show

Comments

  • @Ramxenoc445 said:
    One of them could be a new survivor it'd be really cool. For killer it could be a number of things from the show like monsters themselves or main villains of the show

    I absolutely would loathe for the Supernatural community to be transmuted onto Dead by Daylight's. That would make everything 1000x worse.

  • AntiJelly said:

    @Ramxenoc445 said:
    One of them could be a new survivor it'd be really cool. For killer it could be a number of things from the show like monsters themselves or main villains of the show

    I absolutely would loathe for the Supernatural community to be transmuted onto Dead by Daylight's. That would make everything 1000x worse.

    What's wrong with the supernatural community? Seriously I dont watch the show or know of the community
  • @PhantomMask20763 said:
    AntiJelly said:

    @Ramxenoc445 said:

    One of them could be a new survivor it'd be really cool. For killer it could be a number of things from the show like monsters themselves or main villains of the show

    I absolutely would loathe for the Supernatural community to be transmuted onto Dead by Daylight's. That would make everything 1000x worse.

    What's wrong with the supernatural community? Seriously I dont watch the show or know of the community

    They're the same community that came from FNaF and Undertale. Not good.

  • @AntiJelly said:
    They're the same community that came from FNaF and Undertale. Not good.

    You do know that Supernatural is older than both of those, right? And by a decade.
    I'm a Supernatural fan, BTW, and I've never touched FNaF.

    As for the OP, this would be too expensive.

  • @Orion said:

    @AntiJelly said:
    They're the same community that came from FNaF and Undertale. Not good.

    You do know that Supernatural is older than both of those, right? And by a decade.
    I'm a Supernatural fan, BTW, and I've never touched FNaF.

    As for the OP, this would be too expensive.

    They have the same elitist attitude, at least the vocal minority. I'm not personally attacking you or anyone, I just don't want their community slapped onto ours. It really doesn't mix with DbD.

  • @AntiJelly said:

    @Orion said:

    @AntiJelly said:
    They're the same community that came from FNaF and Undertale. Not good.

    You do know that Supernatural is older than both of those, right? And by a decade.
    I'm a Supernatural fan, BTW, and I've never touched FNaF.

    As for the OP, this would be too expensive.

    They have the same elitist attitude, at least the vocal minority. I'm not personally attacking you or anyone, I just don't want their community slapped onto ours. It really doesn't mix with DbD.

    I've been immersed in the community for a long time, and I've never noticed this. Maybe you're just being prejudiced.

  • @Orion said:

    @AntiJelly said:

    @Orion said:

    @AntiJelly said:
    They're the same community that came from FNaF and Undertale. Not good.

    You do know that Supernatural is older than both of those, right? And by a decade.
    I'm a Supernatural fan, BTW, and I've never touched FNaF.

    As for the OP, this would be too expensive.

    They have the same elitist attitude, at least the vocal minority. I'm not personally attacking you or anyone, I just don't want their community slapped onto ours. It really doesn't mix with DbD.

    I've been immersed in the community for a long time, and I've never noticed this. Maybe you're just being prejudiced.

    I don't want the weird fanart/cute edits part of that community. It is an absolute juxtaposition to Dead by Daylight. I might be slightly biased, but I'm not wrong.

  • I highly doubt it would ever happen, but I would absolutely love to see Sam running around in the game. 
    (huge supernatural fan and NOT a fan of fnaf or undertale)
    plus, some of the killers from the series would make pretty interesting killers. 


  • @AntiJelly said:

    @Orion said:

    @AntiJelly said:

    @Orion said:

    @AntiJelly said:
    They're the same community that came from FNaF and Undertale. Not good.

    You do know that Supernatural is older than both of those, right? And by a decade.
    I'm a Supernatural fan, BTW, and I've never touched FNaF.

    As for the OP, this would be too expensive.

    They have the same elitist attitude, at least the vocal minority. I'm not personally attacking you or anyone, I just don't want their community slapped onto ours. It really doesn't mix with DbD.

    I've been immersed in the community for a long time, and I've never noticed this. Maybe you're just being prejudiced.

    I don't want the weird fanart/cute edits part of that community. It is an absolute juxtaposition to Dead by Daylight. I might be slightly biased, but I'm not wrong.

    You don't have to look at it if you don't want to.

  • I'd be down for a Supernatural Chapter.

  • One of them could be a new survivor it'd be really cool. For killer it could be a number of things from the show like monsters themselves or main villains of the show
    Lucifer, Yellow Eyes or Lillith would be awesome Killers ❤️ :)
  • @Unicorn said:
    Lucifer, Yellow Eyes or Lillith would be awesome Killers ❤️ :)

    You think his friends just called him "Yellow Eyes"? He had a name.

  • AMERICAN HORROR STORY

  • Orion said:

    @Unicorn said:
    Lucifer, Yellow Eyes or Lillith would be awesome Killers ❤️ :)

    You think his friends just called him "Yellow Eyes"? He had a name.

    funniest part of that is Yellow Eyes having friends.   xD
  • @Avariku said:
    funniest part of that is Yellow Eyes having friends.   xD

    That's a direct quote from the first demon who revealed Azazel's name.

  • Orion said:

    @Unicorn said:
    Lucifer, Yellow Eyes or Lillith would be awesome Killers ❤️ :)

    You think his friends just called him "Yellow Eyes"? He had a name.

    You obviously know who I'm talking about, so does it really matter? Even Dean and Sam called him Yellow Eyes for a portion of the show.
  • @Unicorn said:
    You obviously know who I'm talking about, so does it really matter? Even Dean and Sam called him Yellow Eyes for a portion of the show.

    It's a quote from the show. Clearly, I overestimated your knowledge of Supernatural.

  • Orion said:

    @Avariku said:
    funniest part of that is Yellow Eyes having friends.   xD

    That's a direct quote from the first demon who revealed Azazel's name.

    I know, but the reminder of that dialogue still made me laugh.   :p
  • Orion said:

    @Unicorn said:
    You obviously know who I'm talking about, so does it really matter? Even Dean and Sam called him Yellow Eyes for a portion of the show.

    It's a quote from the show. Clearly, I overestimated your knowledge of Supernatural.

    Okay King of Passive Insults ❤️ 
  • Orion said:

    @AntiJelly said:
    They're the same community that came from FNaF and Undertale. Not good.

    You do know that Supernatural is older than both of those, right? And by a decade.
    I'm a Supernatural fan, BTW, and I've never touched FNaF.

    As for the OP, this would be too expensive.

    Was thinking that as well but thank you for respectfully responding
  • @Unicorn said:
    Okay King of Passive Insults ❤️ 

    If I wanted to insult you, I'd do so directly. It was poor phrasing on my part, nothing more.

  • Orion said:

    @Unicorn said:
    Okay King of Passive Insults ❤️ 

    If I wanted to insult you, I'd do so directly. It was poor phrasing on my part, nothing more.

    Fair enough.
  • I know this is off topic but Yellow F e v e r was the funniest episode of the series, prove me wrong.


    Side Note: the forum wouldn’t let me add my comment because of the word “fever”...?

  • Unicorn said:
    I know this is off topic but Yellow F e v e r was the funniest episode of the series, prove me wrong.


    Side Note: the forum wouldn’t let me add my comment because of the word “fever”...?

    "Mystery Spot" was the funniest episode!! watching dean die repeatedly in increasingly comical ways and sams slow descent into apathetic madness
  • Avariku said:
    Unicorn said:
    I know this is off topic but Yellow F e v e r was the funniest episode of the series, prove me wrong.


    Side Note: the forum wouldn’t let me add my comment because of the word “fever”...?

    "Mystery Spot" was the funniest episode!! watching dean die repeatedly in increasingly comical ways and sams 
    OMG LOL. I remember that! Do you remember the wishing well episode with the teddy bear? XD
  • Unicorn said:
    Avariku said:
    Unicorn said:
    I know this is off topic but Yellow F e v e r was the funniest episode of the series, prove me wrong.


    Side Note: the forum wouldn’t let me add my comment because of the word “fever”...?

    "Mystery Spot" was the funniest episode!! watching dean die repeatedly in increasingly comical ways and sams 
    OMG LOL. I remember that! Do you remember the wishing well episode with the teddy bear? XD
    I had a recording of the teddy bears failed suicide on my phone for over a year just so I could show it off to random people for their hilarious reactions
  • (Duplicate Post)
  • (Duplicate Post)
  • (duplicate post)
  • (Duplicate Post)
  • (Duplicate Post)
  • Unicorn said:
    Avariku said:
    Unicorn said:
    I know this is off topic but Yellow F e v e r was the funniest episode of the series, prove me wrong.


    Side Note: the forum wouldn’t let me add my comment because of the word “fever”...?

    "Mystery Spot" was the funniest episode!! watching dean die repeatedly in increasingly comical ways and sams 
    OMG LOL. I remember that! Do you remember the wishing well episode with the teddy bear? XD
    I had a recording of the teddy bears failed suicide on my phone for over a year just so I could show it off to random people for hilarious reactions.
  • Unfortunately this discussion ended poorly. I myself think it would be a really nice addition to the game. Yes true supernatural isn’t a “good mix” as mentioned above ☝️ But then again who said the pig or ghost face was perfect? Everyone of course has their own opinions...but supernatural has a wide range of killers and survivors. Thus making it a big decision to add (I’d assume). But we aren’t the people who make the decision. As much as we want/don’t want this to happen..we are only here to talk about it. But to sum this up if you want this to happen and don’t mind reading too much check out this link. We aren’t tho only ones to want this to happen..this person came up with a whole skill system and it’s beyond amazing.🖤🖤🖤

    [LINK]=https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/76617/sam-and-dean-winchester-perks-idea-and-supernatural-dlc-request

  • @AntiJelly said:

    @PhantomMask20763 said:
    AntiJelly said:

    @Ramxenoc445 said:

    One of them could be a new survivor it'd be really cool. For killer it could be a number of things from the show like monsters themselves or main villains of the show

    I absolutely would loathe for the Supernatural community to be transmuted onto Dead by Daylight's. That would make everything 1000x worse.

    What's wrong with the supernatural community? Seriously I dont watch the show or know of the community

    They're the same community that came from FNaF and Undertale. Not good.

    I like watching fnaf theory or lore explanation vids but I don't play it nor undertale. It has a song I like but that's it...also this post is old and I'm late