Bubba needs a nerf really bad. He should NOT be able to turn so easily while swinging his chainsaw


This is really needed. I am tired of Bubba getting instadowns from the 1st minute of the game because his BASEKIT allows him to swing his chainsaw and STILL turn hard corners and chase anyone down.

Everytime someone complains about this, a lying poster will say "just turn corners to force him to hit a wall" but this never works. Bubba's can turn ANY hard corner and keep swinging and then instadown you from healthy to dying state.


He doesn't have to charge up anything, doesn't have to stalk you, or use an add-on. This is beyond stupid and toxic. This is UNFUN for Survivors. I get it, Bubba players love it. But if something is really unfun for one side, it needs balancing.

Comments

  • Oh Dear.


    Someone should play Bubba more, and I play plenty.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I don't play Bubba much but I have a question for all you Bubba mains (or people who play him regularly). Would you accept a nerf where he can only down one person with his chainsaw within a small distance from the hook (he can still cut through BT with this change).

    I personally don't think he needs to be changed but if BHVR where to change him due to some people complaining would you be fine with this change or would you quit?

    I don’t mind his swing, but his chainsaw should stop after hitting a survivor.

  • This is a satire thread, right? Billy's chainsaw is infinitely better than Bubba's. There are so many more situations where it gets the hit without the need for addons, as opposed to Bubba's chainsaw. This is satire, I got baited

  • 360ing killers actually wasn't intentional but this is. if 360ing is here then bubbas turning is obviously ok. he is not op or anything, He's literally countered by windows and relies on survivors being out in the open

  • Disagree. It's been a while since I played Bubba though and I haven't played him extensively post-rework.


    Again, my memory is hazy but Bubba tends to lose a significant amount of distance during the revving phase of his chainsaw swing. You usually want to be right up against the survivors butt when you start holding M2. If Bubba "Skids" the blade of his chainsaw on anything he'll tantrum and be stunned for quite a bit.


    Although Bubba can now end his chainsaw attack early (Personally I'm not a big fan of the "Timing" aspect of his new ability.) he can't enter a window during the chainsaw attack process.

  • If anything, he needs a buff. He's noted as being the "easiest killer to loop" in the game.

  • @TeabaggingGhostface said:

    Survivors shouldn't be able to spin killers or moonwalk, but they do

    Yeah remember when they changed the animations and spinning killers didn’t work as well anymore. What a meltdown that was.

    bubba is fine learn how to loop him I say.

  • @Reshy said:

    If anything, he needs a buff. He's noted as being the "easiest killer to loop" in the game.

    LOL what a big liar. Thats easily Michael Myers. EASILY. And several other killers. Bubba is one of the strongest chasers in the game due to his ability to eat pallets quickly and continue to chase while always threatening an insta down.

  • @Reshy said:

    If anything, he needs a buff. He's noted as being the "easiest killer to loop" in the game.

    No he isn't, lol.

    Plague, Wraith, Billy, Michael Myers, Pig, Ghostface and Sadako all want to have some words with you.

    ---

    Also, why would you buff a killer that is the absolute best of all the killers at face-camping. That's insane.

1 2 3 ›