The New Valentines Outfits . . . ?
Like, let's start off on the positive. The team outdid themselves on David's suit. That suit is gorgeous. The coloring surpassed what I expected. It's great.
Trickster's outfit is . . . from the neck down GREAT. That head though? Who thought that head went with this . . ? This weird dark-blue top-knot / Not Quite Wolftail? And then the lips being covered in foundation? Ugh . . . it's his worst head. This is bad. I so badly want to put the head from his LAST outfit on it, but it's linked and who knows it might mess up his new animations and stuff. I dunno.
Kate's looks better than I thought. When I saw the renders I said " Who the heck would wear this on a date? Aileen Wuornos? " but seeing the purse and gloves and that it's a BERET not a BANDANA like I had initially thought made it better. Though . . . that jacket is terrible. It makes her look like a linebacker. Her other jackets don't make her that broad shouldered and top heavy.
Comments
I mean... Capcom approved the Blighted Nemesis skin, no? As did Konami with the Blighted Pyramid Head, and Fun World with the Blighted Ghostface.
Kind of makes your second paragraph not true.
The Trickster head isn't good, but nowhere near unwearable. Plus, the skin is worth a buy for those new lobby animations and voicelines.
As someone who does makeup, foundation on the lips is an ultimate no-go. >:[
you can still glitch set? how
Not gonna agree on that Trickster set. The whole thing is just awful. Those sleeves are just atrocious.
Also can we not overlook the fact that "custom sounds/idle animation" is their new way of selling basic sets as linked and costing 1.5x the price?
I hate every outfit... Even the Kate one. I think the Kate outfit would have been 1000% better if the satchel would have been black instead of that weird yellow. Also the satchel should have been on the side and not on her back. That looks like a sash of a dictator or something so its a pass for me.
Twins need the drip more than Kate does
I love how we have loads of Kate mains complaining about favouritism after getting a linked cosmetic, and then there’s me just waiting for Jeff to get any cosmetic at all.
Oh yeah, I don't like that part very much. But the hair is fine for me.
Yes let's make more costumes that require payments for while the game has so many issues.......yes I like the variety but very limited for folks like me who can't splurge on cosmetics lol
As a Jill main, this hurt lmao. Did you buy her ugly sweater? I did day 1
Only three people will buy the outfit. Why make an outfit for someone who isn't played as much?
Well that's the problem, no? They don't make cosmetics for characters who aren't played often, so people don't play those characters because there's very limited cosmetic options.
It's a self-perpetuating cycle, and its why characters like Feng, Meg, Nea and David seem to get a new outfit every second collection, while characters like Adam, Jeff, Ace and Zarina are lucky to get two outfits a year.