Long wait on both sides today?

Anyone else is experiencing long queue on both killer and survivor today? I'm having to wait few minutes no matter what role I chose, where as before, at least one role was just a few seconds.

Comments

  • My killer queues have been instant for a month and I was getting a hodgepodge of survivor players during peak hours. Now it's peak hours and I'm waiting 3+ minutes for a killer game and I'm getting nothing but major league gaming squads. It's ######### awful. Played Pig for the tome and I got 1 hook and 10k points against a Team Oracle. I'm also noticing that it's taking longer to initiate a chase and chase is dropping earlier. It feels different like something is broken. This update sucked

  • @Veinslay said:

    My killer queues have been instant for a month and I was getting a hodgepodge of survivor players during peak hours. Now it's peak hours and I'm waiting 3+ minutes for a killer game and I'm getting nothing but major league gaming squads. It's ######### awful. Played Pig for the tome and I got 1 hook and 10k points against a Team Oracle. I'm also noticing that it's taking longer to initiate a chase and chase is dropping earlier. It feels different like something is broken. This update sucked

    Ah, so the original MMR is back?

  • @Veinslay said:

    My killer queues have been instant for a month and I was getting a hodgepodge of survivor players during peak hours. Now it's peak hours and I'm waiting 3+ minutes for a killer game and I'm getting nothing but major league gaming squads. It's ######### awful. Played Pig for the tome and I got 1 hook and 10k points against a Team Oracle. I'm also noticing that it's taking longer to initiate a chase and chase is dropping earlier. It feels different like something is broken. This update sucked

    Actually, that mirrors my experience somewhat. My killer queues were still mostly instant, but the rest was spot on.

    35s into the match the first gen popped or a match, where I brought party streamers, endes sub 5min with no one getting more then 20k.

    I played 5 or 6 matches today and all but one were totally aweful and against the sweatiest sweat squads and most efficient gen rushers.

  • @Veinslay said:

    My killer queues have been instant for a month and I was getting a hodgepodge of survivor players during peak hours. Now it's peak hours and I'm waiting 3+ minutes for a killer game and I'm getting nothing but major league gaming squads. It's ######### awful. Played Pig for the tome and I got 1 hook and 10k points against a Team Oracle. I'm also noticing that it's taking longer to initiate a chase and chase is dropping earlier. It feels different like something is broken. This update sucked

    I'm encountering even worse today. Just had a hacker duo. One kept running with permanent adrenaline and the other one has unlimited unbreakable. At least they didn't fly around the map.