Does anyone have an educated guess when the RIngu PTB will drop?

Usually i think these things happen two weeks after a mid chapter patch, but maybe I'm wrong. I'm just curious what date people like think the PTB will drop with prior knowledge. Thanks DBD community. <3

Comments

  • Probably gonna be this tuesday.

  • The announcement was the official release being in March, so one of the following dates should be the PTB:

    15 Februari, 22 Februari, 1 March, 8 March.

    PTB always releases on Tuesdays, my hope is next week, but my guess would be the 22nd.

  • @Predated I hope it's this tuesday. I hope it's a crazy chapter to get a lot of eyes and hype going into the anniversary event.

  • It will most likely be on tuesday.

  • Probably 8th March, if they release the chapter at the end of march like last year.

  • Rumours suggest next Tuesday, 15th.

    would also fit in the pattern, 3 weeks after the latest big update (midchapter)


    though it’s not officially confirmed and could be later if they are running into technical issues or something like that.