Give me old nurse back
Since the famous "fix"
I've never encounter so many bugs
(and no, I am not here to report a bug [in case someone tell me to]. I'm just complaining)
Been stuck like that for the remaining of the trial
Since the famous "fix"
I've never encounter so many bugs
(and no, I am not here to report a bug [in case someone tell me to]. I'm just complaining)
Been stuck like that for the remaining of the trial
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The word "old" is enough for me.
Have an upvote and support.
You are the ultimate DBD boomer.
I like most old stuff in dbd as well (old maps, animations, billy and freddy from the top of my head) but i wouldn’t say everything about old dbd was good. Infinites, 5 blink nurse, Legion, Spirit… big yikes :x
As a player who picked this up around year 3, I would love to see a limited-time event/playlist that supported the OG release. It sounds just insane compared to what we have today.
They break the game more than they fix it.
The most old fashioned player the Fog has ever seen and will ever see :)
I have a few exceptions myself, as any old player would have, but it just happens that Nurse is not one of them.
I want the old old cow tree back. 😏
I already know you will like this idea.
The longer one, you mean?
Dual window vault one, yes.
The bug you're showing has been there since years, it's nothing new. You're lucky it's not dcing you, because when it happens to me after a while i just get kicked from the game and have to go through DC penalty too
Ok, that is a bit too much.