Chapter you want that will never happen?
hitman chapter when?
hitman chapter when?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Probably 16. Or just an old outfit. 🤷♂️
Never played that game back in the day for some reason. Now you reminded me to at least check it on yt.
Its called sophmore jitters and mentions that she's looking at colleges for her future so yes Susie is the youngest character in DBD atm
Beyond the Limits
and
Ju-on
exorcist so I can feel horror in this game 😔
you say never will happen but I thought that about hellraiser, silent hill, resident evil and it did. unless you guys think something totally out there or this game dies then have hope
I want Sweet Tooth from Twisted Metal. It would be sick to burn survivors alive. I would be down with Sub-Zero from Mortal Kombat. It would be fun to freeze survivors... alive, and make an ice clone to block a vault.
A proper Nightmare on Elm Street chapter.
Cujo, who wouldn't want to play as an evil St. Bernard?
Why have I not thought of this? At that time, parents complained that Lord Zedd was TOO scary and had to be toned down. Take that original version of Zedd and one of the "Coinless" rangers from the comics...and it might actually work out quite well.
Both Alien/Predator
Clock Tower, or maybe Haunting Ground.
It's a combination of old and not quite critically prominent, so I doubt it's ever happening, but Clock Tower was a pioneer of the survival horror genre and Scissorman would fit DBD perfectly.