Fix Pyramid Head Plz!

He doesnt get slowed while using ability now.

Fix this B/S bug plz devs ???

Comments

  • Im pretty sure he still does. He's supposed to move 110 movement speed while using rites of judgement.

  • And here I thought someone was complaining about how clunky his projectile feels. Silly me :P Yeah, plz nerf. I guess people are seeing way too many Pyramid Heads these days.

  • @Akumakaji said:

    And here I thought someone was complaining about how clunky his projectile feels. Silly me :P Yeah, plz nerf. I guess people are seeing way too many Pyramid Heads these days.

    And here I thought someone wanted an even greater bubble butt, we were both baited.

  • @ThiccBudhha said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2799071#Comment_2799071

    And here I thought someone wanted an even greater bubble butt, we were both baited.

    I must say that I am always amazed by Pyramid Heads arms. They got no bulging biceps, but look like they belong to a very dangerous individual.. which they frankly do. And his lopsided idle stance looks pretty wrong and painful, but when he relaxes once in a while his shoulders are perfectly level and straight... which just emphasizes how wrong his default stance is.

    But I guess his bubble butt has more fans, so blow it up!

  • He does get slow down