I just went against the same player FIVE times in a row
I am no even joking, I was playing survivor to get rank 1, and I went against the same player 5 times in a row, I am not joking, since I can't post more pictures on the forum, it is hard to prove this, but it is real. Sice they add this mmr, this game is becoming worts for high mmr players, I just closed the game, I still can't believe this happened, dbd's mmr is the worst of all the games I have ever seen
Comments
They must like you
it can only be
Were they fun to go against at least?
Ah that reminds me of the 3 games I had with a billy who no joke tunneled me and a fellow claudette first game
Tunneled me first the 2nd game
And on the 3rd game me and my friend made the joke that he was a racist and as soon as I said that I see his frosty eyes and got tunneled lmao
Like I found the situation annoying but a small bit funny
I've had that happen a bunch since SBMM started. Now if I face same killer player in 2 out of 3 matches I turn off DBD because it's not fun.
Were they Jonah?
Yes at least, but it can only be!
Do you have Crossplay enabled?
I am brazilian, if I disable crosplay every match will be with 150 ping
i actually had it happen pretty often that I got matched against the same player twice or three times after another…. Before SBMM was introduced 🤔
also… high MMR? You know that how exactly?
I had that happen a few days ago, I had about 4 games in a row against the same Artist, and it was the first time I played against artist. By the end I felt bad for them, cause they went from stomping to getting stomped...