Is trickster really being removed from dead by daylight?
I found this picture on the official dbd subreddit and everything about the post looked real but I’m still confused as nothing about this is said in-game. Is it really true trickster is being bought out???

Comments
I think that means you have last chance before sale ends
If I'm not wrong, that just means the sale is ending and then the chapter will be full price. It doesn't really make sense if he is going lmfao it is an original design
To be fair BHVR kind of did that to themselves when they named The Stranger Things sale the Last Chance sale. That is assuming the banner is even real.
Lol not removed hes not a license just the end of the sale
If only we could be so lucky, damn I dont like playing against him. But nah it just means the sale is gonna end.
No, it's unofficial
https://twitter.com/xZombieAlix/status/1491089342101884929?t=pKjuuc052v9c8mOKquSF1Q&s=19 https://twitter.com/xZombieAlix/status/1491096586881204225?t=F8FYJeL3E64pJJ5P24Q16g&s=19 https://twitter.com/xZombieAlix/status/1491097538337787909?t=F8FYJeL3E64pJJ5P24Q16g&s=19Hoping it's fake. I main Trickster and Yun-jin. Would be a really sad day for me
This is terrible!
Now all the Trickster mains will become Bubba mains once they realize they can face camp 10x better with him!
I'm pretty sure it's fake, but if it's true it makes absolutely no sense whatsoever. What they're saying they're going to do to Trickster and Yin-Jin makes it sound like "Oh yeah we're buying these characters but in all actuality we're completely changing them so we don't actually want them."
I don't think BHVR would sell their own original characters to someone who basically wants to get rid of everything but their models and name
Nope, it's fake. There were about a dozen red flags, but I can safely say that it's not true.
In short, I wouldn't believe everything you see on the internet.
So no albums for trickster produced by yun jin