I chose the flashlight because it actually brings a unique mechanic for survivors (not counting killer specific items here). I guess firecrackers and flashbangs also kinda fit but they are event/perk related..
All the other ‚normal‘ items are kind of boring, as they just speed up normal actions or are a limited perk (toolboxes/saboteur, medkits/selfcare, key addons and maps/aura reading perks). Though I do think the most useful items are the Medkits.
Also love the idea of the match limited/killer specific items.
Tbh, it's nice and fun, but a flashlight really can be used more and doesn't require you to do a moonlight dance under a solar eclipse, while Mecury is in retrograde, in order to activate.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It has to be the firecracker.
One use, jokes whether it works or not.
The times I've blinded another teammate or myself 🤣
I rarely used items until recently. Now I bring medkit almost every game.
Firecrackers are just really fun to use.
I can get several things at once with the map. Big brain? 😆
Purely because it looks pretty and glows a misty white colour.
My second favourite item is the Halloween flashlight.
I chose the flashlight because it actually brings a unique mechanic for survivors (not counting killer specific items here). I guess firecrackers and flashbangs also kinda fit but they are event/perk related..
All the other ‚normal‘ items are kind of boring, as they just speed up normal actions or are a limited perk (toolboxes/saboteur, medkits/selfcare, key addons and maps/aura reading perks). Though I do think the most useful items are the Medkits.
Also love the idea of the match limited/killer specific items.
my favorite perk in the game
Tbh, it's nice and fun, but a flashlight really can be used more and doesn't require you to do a moonlight dance under a solar eclipse, while Mecury is in retrograde, in order to activate.
The box you opened it!
Imagine voting key
Green Broken Key.
Useless in game, just like me. With it, I feel represented.
Most useless ######### ever.