Any tips?

Challenges:

  • Escape through the hatch X times
  • Open the hatch with a key X times

How am I supposed to do these challenges after the hatch rework?

I've been working on them for OVER A WEEK. I have equipped Left Behind and I am running out of keys in my inventory LOL.

Any tips or tricks? :(

Comments

  • Burn the offering for the hatch to spawn in main building or killer shack.

    Wait for the killer to close hatch use key to escape.

    If you want a better shot at it let your team die.

  • Yeah you have to work with the killer without actually working with the killer. Let them be consumed for those juicy hatch points.

  • As a last, desperate measure, you could change your name to "Hatch Challenge", there are the occasional non sociopathic killers that will let you have it.

  • Enter your Rank 20 Era and become Immersed.

  • Also, if you have no leftover keys or do not want to make it that obvious to the killer, use Punderer+Appraisal to try and loot a key.

  • Mikaelas Clairvoyance shows you the hatch 64 meters away.

  • Thanks a lot guys - I have not given up my hope on this mission!