What do you want?
Look, if you don’t want Creepypasta killers, what ####ing concepts do you want?
Look, if you don’t want Creepypasta killers, what ####ing concepts do you want?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Me.
my waifu to be real
A smoke. A whiskey. For the sun to shine. I want to sleep, to forget. To change the past. My wife and baby girl back. Unlimited ammo and a license to kill. Right then, more than anything, I wanted her.
Scooby Doo chapter pls
Sam and Dean Winchester
The one thing I really want is ownership of the game. I want the Dead by Daylight of my dreams to become more than a series of notes and written ideas.
As for the topic at hand, the only chapter I need is the on-release version of the ANOES Chapter back. That is perfect for me.
If I didn't know Max Payne, I would say you are living a pretty wild life.
A man of culture.
I'm being dead ass like what killer concepts do you want because someone just made a ####ty concept for Jeff the Killer just to make everyone could laugh at me for making creepypasta concepts. Just make sense eve though I listened to what he wanted me to change, but he only encouraged others to laugh at mine by sending them links to it.
Maoam?
What killer concepts do you want? I have no intention to make concept about ghosts or demons, as if the game can continue to add the same type of killers (ghosts) and come up with appropriate names.