I wish notifications had unique sounds

For instance if spies of the shadow triggers, it gives a loud caw notification and generator fail skill check is like a locomotive sound.

I wish these sound notifications were more specific instead my ears are being nuked by a default explosion sound.

Comments

  • Me too. When I first started playing killer I was overwhelmed by the same noise notification being spammed over and over again because I had spies and I think something else.

  • @FriendlyBubba said:

    For instance if spies of the shadow triggers, it gives a loud caw notification and generator fail skill check is like a locomotive sound.

    I wish these sound notifications were more specific instead my ears are being nuked by a default explosion sound.

    They really should. I really wanted this for TotH before it was changed. When they are all the same it gets missed sometimes.

  • @BirdSpirit said:

    Me too. When I first started playing killer I was overwhelmed by the same noise notification being spammed over and over again because I had spies and I think something else.

    @chargernick85 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/309349/i-wish-notifications-had-unique-sounds

    They really should. I really wanted this for TotH before it was changed. When they are all the same it gets missed sometimes.

    Exactly. I couldn't tell the sounds apart from eachother because they all sound the same. First I thought someone failed a skill check on a gen and then after I looked around, it was a crow being triggered by a survivor. It confuses the ######### out of me.

  • Especially now that we have several cawing bird sound effects available. The whole reason I stopped using Spies From The Shadows years ago was because its notifications were difficult to distinguish from other things.