So I had a Healing Challenge
I put together a healing build using Autoditact (I know shocking) for the rift challenge and my daily challenge, and for some reason the one time I put together a healing build, I had two teammates that were allergic to getting healed. Like are you effing serious?! I see them with Empathy and they refused to let me heal them no matter how much i insisted to let me heal them. Doesn't help that I'm trying to get stacks as well, gens were just so much more important to them even though we were doing fine. Endgame comes I die on first hook and one teammate left while the other two were injured and far away from each other. If the Steve would've let me heal him before I got hooked, then he could've saved me. I see their builds and one of them had resilience and prove thyself. Gotta get that 9% to stack with the 15% I guess!!! Only my one teammate let me heal her. If they didn't want to be healthy at all, they should've ran no mither. Just some I to wanted to rant about.
Comments
"I see you are injured, fellow survivor. Let me heal you."
"YOU'RE NOT MY MOM! LEAVE ME ALONE!"
Well... you have to heal 1 health state of ANY survivor... so just use COH, medkit or if you want to make your team mad selfcare (i really hate when someone selfcares next to me... or even worse, i will never forget this one clip, where there are 2 survivors self caring next to each other spotted by nurses...)
Yeah that's super annoying. When the killer leaves sometimes the survivor that you just unhooked will either run off to the far corner of the map... ok bye don't let the killer find- *gets smacked* ok....
I don't mind it if there's cover nearby to hide behind but don't be running so far off or I'm just gonna leave you as that's just too much time being wasted.
I also had a daily to heal of survivors 3 times, so that plus the rift makes it 4 times in total I have to heal people.
My go-to for healing other dailies is We’ll Make It. Kinda hard to refuse a doubly fast heal, and it tells them you have it. Wish it did the same with Botany.
I give you this legend :D
Maybe they had a gen repair challenge they'd been trying to do all night. That's what I tell myself when that happens.
Nope, if doing at once it's still 3, but diffirent survivors, so... goodluck with that with CoH self healing meta :/
But probably if you want to do it, best thing to try is perk that increases healing speed by 100% after unhooking someone. It makes people allow you to heal them way more often.