Fun Survivor Builds

What is everyones chill fun builds to run?


Looking for one that utilises any means necessary if possible.

Comments

  • 3 Bills and small game.

    Play solo, play smart and win. But then i have games where i get zero auteurism points.

  • Try For the People. I love this perk so much, also help against tunnel too.

  • I am thinking:


    Smash Hit

    Windows of opportunity

    Any Means Necessary


    What could be a good 4th perk?

  • @NathyP11 said:

    What is everyones chill fun builds to run?

    Looking for one that utilises any means necessary if possible.

    This doesn't include any means necessary, but it could be fun, even if it is rather inconsistent.

    • Second wind
    • Autodidact
    • Empathy
    • 4th perk can be whatever, I often run DS to help me if I get tunnelled.

    Second wind and autodidact have some fun synergy provided you get lucky. Sometimes you'll be in a situation where you start healing someone, but for whatever reason, they have maybe a quarter or a third of their healing progress already done. Normally, you just miss out on your second wind. Too bad so sad. However, with autodidact and a little bit of luck: you could successfully activate your second wind AND get rid of the first two or three Autodidact skill checks.

    Is this build good? Well... not really. Can be fun though :)

  • Can't run a full fun build as solo. I'm forced to have BT&DS. The other two are a toss up.

  • @RoboMojo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/309272/fun-survivor-builds

    This doesn't include any means necessary, but it could be fun, even if it is rather inconsistent.

    • Second wind
    • Autodidact
    • Empathy
    • 4th perk can be whatever, I often run DS to help me if I get tunnelled.

    Second wind and autodidact have some fun synergy provided you get lucky. Sometimes you'll be in a situation where you start healing someone, but for whatever reason, they have maybe a quarter or a third of their healing progress already done. Normally, you just miss out on your second wind. Too bad so sad. However, with autodidact and a little bit of luck: you could successfully activate your second wind AND get rid of the first two or three Autodidact skill checks.

    Is this build good? Well... not really. Can be fun though :)

    How does second wind synergise if lucky?

  • Sorry, should have made myself clear. If you get lucky (i.e. if you get at least 2 skill checks) then you could successfully meet second wind's requirements in a situation where you normally wouldn't. It's not super powerful or anything. I just think it's a cute little thing you could try if you were bored.

  • Item build is a blast.

  • Specifically for AMN: AMN, Flip Flop, Power Struggle, Unbreakable.

  • Spine chill, resilience, FTP, and DH/IW with a nasty Med-kit. You will be injured a lot so great use of resilience, FTP I will use instead of healing my teammates, and 99 my health with the Med-kit. Works well and is fun....unless you get paired up with those certain survivors that will chase you endlessly trying to heal you canceling your resilience in the process.

    Prove, Fast track, Stake out, and resilience i find fun.

    Head on, deception, Q&Q, inner healing/Flashbang. Be warned though...no faster way to be tunneled then to bulldoze a killer with head on. All the exhastion I could bring and I choose head on and you mad? Still confused by this.

  • @Azshhh said:

    Overcome, lucky break, off the record & built to last with a good medkit. My fav build when I want to be chased

    I love this, Iron will over off the record maybe?

  • @GoshJosh said:

    Specifically for AMN: AMN, Flip Flop, Power Struggle, Unbreakable.

    What's AMN?

  • Flip flop, Tenacity, Boil Over, and Power struggle. I've gotten a lot of value from those perks before and it's so good.

  • @NathyP11 said:

    I am thinking:

    Smash Hit

    Windows of opportunity

    Any Means Necessary

    What could be a good 4th perk?

    With the new perk this would work

  • @q6iha34x1r69psli7pg said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2796212#Comment_2796212

    Power struggle to be a pallet god.

    When i play survivor i run No Mither, Prove Thyself, Resilience and Street Wise. I usually carry a purple toolbox ang gen rux the middle generator. If i am playing with a friend, he usually is the guy running Prove Thyself so I switch it with Built to Last/ Dead Hard/ Spine Chill.

    This is my secondary build, except I run Spine Chill instead of No Mither, the reason being that it gives you an extra 10% boost if the killer is looking in your direction (this can actually be useful if someone is looping a killer around a neaby gen or if you have ten seconds left on a gen when a killer starts coming your way), plus you know when to get the ######### out the way when it stays lit for more than a second (which helps a lot when you're playing most of the game injured). It's not exactly hard to get injured to trigger Resilience, and that way you can heal after the last gen and blast past the killer toward the open exit gates.



    My primary survivor build is Distortion, Spine Chill, Iron Will, and Urban Evasion with a Medkit or a Toolbox with repair addons. Killer ain't finding me. I sometimes go entire games without getting touched.

  • @Azshhh said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2797071#Comment_2797071

    I choose off the record over iron will in this build in case it's wall-hack myers/wraith, or incase they have aura reading perks like undying so my escape isn't revealed :3

    This is only when unhooked isn't it not much synergy with overcome? Is that right?

  • I run: BT-Leader- Knidred- Stakeout

    For now

  • Quick and Quiet

    Iron Will

    Deception

    Head On

    This locker build is so much fun to play. You get more use out of it than you might think. All the perks synergize quite well.

    Also, it is so much fun losing killers mid-chase with a Deception play. Maybe even combo that into a Head On play.