Evil incarnate is impossible
Simple reason hatch spawns no matter how many gens are left so basically it now remains an achievement that can't be completed. It requires way to much because one match everything is fine then oh look hatch spawns whoops I lose and then another SOMEONE DCs you know what this achievement should be changed to because they ruin where did they go so survivors don't have an impossible achievement. Kill A survivor by hand with evil within tier III done simple because let's make survivor achievements super easy but killer nope kick in the nards.
Comments
I got it on my first attempt
Glad that I got it in rank reset way before.
Same here. The new hatch mechanics actually make it easier IMHO because the hatch won't spawn in advance, so there's no threat of keys, etc, being brought in and abused. You know that until it's down to the last survivor, there is nowhere for them to go except to find the hatch through luck before you.
Or if the survivors know to play around the mori they can hide in lockers to deny you. Luckily they didn't do that with me, mine were good sports when they realised they'd lost
Whispers + insidious. Then stand near the hatch
Yeah, have fun with that one. I got it in an age when the game was still kinda new and survivors didn’t DC. It does need to be changed.