Finally got hate mail from a killer...

And they won! We had one survivor who went through the map throwing down every pallet without actually being in chase, and then they DC'd. So we were just goofing around and still got 3 gens done. And this huntress caught one person, downed them, and proceeded to camp and tunnel until they killed the rest of us. And then they messaged me post game and were extremely salty. Because they only had two perks equipped.

And they messaged saying, "Gg ez getting beat by a killer with only 2 perks, y'all are so bad."

Along with some other not so nice things.

😂😂😂 Needless to say I had a lot of fun with this person.

Comments

  • and we need to know this because…?

  • From a killer? Unexpected.

    Those are pretty rare.

  • For every baby Demogorgon that gets bullied, a camper/tunneler is born

  • @GeneralV said:

    From a killer? Unexpected.

    Those are pretty rare.

    Exactly lol I've been playing for years and gotten salt from survivors a lot, but never a killer.


  • @Advorsus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2795804#Comment_2795804

    Exactly lol I've been playing for years and gotten salt from survivors a lot, but never a killer.

    Same heck I gotten hate messages from fellow survivors so I tend to expect hate messages from my teammates more than the killer lol

  • @Majin151 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2795813#Comment_2795813

    Same heck I gotten hate messages from fellow survivors so I tend to expect hate messages from my teammates more than the killer lol

    One of my first experiences with DBD was playing with my sister and the other two, also a swf, got caught in the basement against Trapper. They were mad we just left when in reality, to this day, now that I actually know what am doing, I wouldn't try to save against Trapper in a basement. Anyways, they both messaged us separately to whine about it and be toxic. I got mine to leave me alone because he couldn't take the verbal beatdown any longer and my sister killed hers with kindness. Good times.

  • @GeneralV @Advorsus @Majin151

    DbD. The game where the stereotypes are reversed. Killers being actually the good guys.

    I think in 2800 hours i´ve received 2 messages from killers. So yeah, its really rare that a killer leaves a toxic message.

  • Heck whenever I can send messages to the survivors I tend to send ggwp whenever I play killer unless I'm salty than I just don't send anything and go on to the next match lol

  • Indeed, I never got hatemail from a killer, only ever from survivors. But this week I got an especially salty and spicy one. The game was Nemesis on Mothers Dwelling vs a 4 SWF group. The game went more or less good, but they had three Boil Overs, so it was one of those games. The Nancy of the team was constantly sabotaging my hooks, preventing a deathhook two times, so I decided to tunnel her out of the game hard, because I had enough. The team noticed and tried their hardest to protect her, to the extent of all 4 running circles around me. This gave me a lot more time at my hands then I ever thought, so afte the second hook the Nancy ran away and jumped into a locker right before my eyes and I camped the locker for one whole minute. Turned out that she was just faking it and hadn't had DS equiped. Cheeky, but she died non the less.

    The rest of the team soon followed because they were pretty much all on death hook and seemed to had lost their fighting spirit with one of their buddies out of the game. I gave the last Feng the hatch, but that one was too stuborn to take it and proceeded to insult me in the after game chat, how aweful and distateful my tunneling was and what not. After some bantering I left, but got a spicy messages by that stuborn Feng. I would screenshot it, but its not in english, so I will translate:

    "-rep. I never ever faced such a small bastard before, he played like the last b* *** on earth. I hope your parents, who are 99% siblings for sure, die horrible in a fire, so that they must not live on with the shame in their life that is you. I spit on you, you despicable joke of a human being."

    I must say that I was a little bit speechless, but I had a good laugh out of it. How can people take a game THAT seriously? I mean, even if every single word is meant in jest, how could you actually write this to someone? This is just unbelievable.

  • @Akumakaji said:

    Indeed, I never got hatemail from a killer, only ever from survivors. But this week I got an especially salty and spicy one. The game was Nemesis on Mothers Dwelling vs a 4 SWF group. The game went more or less good, but they had three Boil Overs, so it was one of those games. The Nancy of the team was constantly sabotaging my hooks, preventing a deathhook two times, so I decided to tunnel her out of the game hard, because I had enough. The team noticed and tried their hardest to protect her, to the extent of all 4 running circles around me. This gave me a lot more time at my hands then I ever thought, so afte the second hook the Nancy ran away and jumped into a locker right before my eyes and I camped the locker for one whole minute. Turned out that she was just faking it and hadn't had DS equiped. Cheeky, but she died non the less.

    The rest of the team soon followed because they were pretty much all on death hook and seemed to had lost their fighting spirit with one of their buddies out of the game. I gave the last Feng the hatch, but that one was too stuborn to take it and proceeded to insult me in the after game chat, how aweful and distateful my tunneling was and what not. After some bantering I left, but got a spicy messages by that stuborn Feng. I would screenshot it, but its not in english, so I will translate:

    "-rep. I never ever faced such a small bastard before, he played like the last b* *** on earth. I hope your parents, who are 99% siblings for sure, die horrible in a fire, so that they must not live on with the shame in their life that is you. I spit on you, you despicable joke of a human being."

    I must say that I was a little bit speechless, but I had a good laugh out of it. How can people take a game THAT seriously? I mean, even if every single word is meant in jest, how could you actually write this to someone? This is just unbelievable.

    People who take game that seriously have to have some in real life issues and i dont think its good for them to be playing anything else except animal crossing at that point.

  • I had a billy once that was very insistent on preventing me from joining another lobby. He kep joining my pre-lobby screen. Couldn't shake him until I pretended to go on a killer queue.

  • @GentlemanFridge said:

    I had a billy once that was very insistent on preventing me from joining another lobby. He kep joining my pre-lobby screen. Couldn't shake him until I pretended to go on a killer queue.

    Did he add you?

  • That's the thing, I don't remember accepting anything. He just appeared in my lobby, preventing me from entering the queue. Tried leaving and starting again, but he appeared again seconds later. I think he even said something along the lines of "no que for u".

  • I get those occasionally, or accused of SWFing frequently, although I solo 98%.

    There are sore losers on both sides.