Blood warden

blood warden is a weak killer perk that has not changed since prior to the existence of end game collapse. I think It should automatically start end game collapse and activate by hooking a survivor after all gens power rather than getting a hook after a gate opens.

Comments

  • While its quite weak, No Way Out pretty much already does what you want it to be. Funny enough, you can combine the two if you can manage to get a hook in between, which makes it pretty sp00ky for endgame builds.

    ...shame you have to sacrifice half your precious perks to even try it, but the post game hook trades can be good for a laugh if it works i guess.

  • Please no

    The entire reason I run Blood Warden is to catch those jerk bully squads who want to F around and need to find out.

    If Blood Warden will start automatically once the gates are open, I can't catch one of those little jerks at the one minute mark and then watch the rest panic as they realize what has happened...

  • Here’s how I would buff it:

    1. Increase the tier II timer to 45 seconds - because OCD. It’s the only perk with an uneven value change between perk tiers.
    2. Also add as an effect that whenever a killer is standing inside an exit gate area, that exit gate is blocked. Could cause some crazy synergy with other killer perks.