To all the survivors who want The Blight nerfed...
Have you guys actually stepped away from survivor to play The Blight on console? Let me know how that goes for you.
Have you guys actually stepped away from survivor to play The Blight on console? Let me know how that goes for you.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
"to play The Blight on console" - I don't think this is good defense lol.
Anyway - Blight base kit is fine, fair, balanced and strong killer.
However some few evil add-ons should get nerfed.
The majority of people who want the other side nerfed have never played the other side.
It goes fine, actually, I do not mind him too much on console. I am not the best Blight in the world, but I think there are worse killers on console.
I think it's because survivors are afraid of a killer catching with them. Even with Dead Hard.
Very true
He ranks in the middle for sure on console when it comes to killers
Never played him never want to, i was always crap at pinball.
But the feeling i get on here is that, He is fine however his alchemist ring addon makes him op.
He's in the middle on Console.
This could be solved by BHVR giving us adequate controller settings like literally every other game.
I think it’s fair. I have a lot of respect for console blights who are able to hold their own against good PC players. I saw one the other day who held his own against me and 3 decent PC players. I swore he was on PC as well and was shocked to see he was on console with me. I jokingly told myself those PC players must be mad they got beat by a console Blight. 😂
So to @graveyard_7777 point, that’s no easy feat. Those players put in the time & have serious skill. And anyone complaining should try playing him to see what it’s like. That’s usually how I get myself to stop complaining about characters in video games. I play them to see what the other side feels like.