Why can't there be proximity chat?
I just think this game would be even more tense and possibly comical if proximity chat was part of the game for killers and survivors. But only while the trial is active. Just a thought
I just think this game would be even more tense and possibly comical if proximity chat was part of the game for killers and survivors. But only while the trial is active. Just a thought
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Have you never experienced post game chat?
It would be good for realism for survivors, but as a killer i dont want to hear what survivors are saying about me.
It would just be annoying with toxic people, different languages, children that are screaming or making other noises, bad Mikrophone qualities, background noises, music, etc pp.
It is much better without.
And i would bet 98% of people you don´t wanna hear them talking.
And what @Mooks said.
Unfortunately I'm playing on PS4 and I cannot see the chat. I occasionally get hate messages from salty survivors. But after seeing the responses and obvious toxicity within the game I see why it is not included.
yeeeaaah.
I'd consider yourself lucky. it can be really toxic.
Maybe if it's something you need both parties to agree to and cut off whenever you want to.
But I see the following happening more: no, please don't kill me,. Hear me out, Nea is by the chest in the main building and Claudette is doing X gen.
It'd be fun, but no thanks.
Well if it's solo cue could be helpful if someone is unaware of a killer following them while trying to get you off hook. You have no idea how many times I died because survivors couldn't communicate even in small proximity. But yea with the amount of salty children it would be annoying
toxicity