15 is the new 1

I've been playing these last two days with a couple of friends who were new to the game so they were rank 20, 18, a random and me (rank 10 because of the rank reset).
Since i thought i was going to face "noob" killers i ran my item farm build and not give a hard time to the killer, but rank 15 is full of rank 1 killers mate! I feel sorry for the new players who have to deal with this.
Hope you derankers are having fun at least.

Comments

  • Survivor did the same before.

  • Wolf74 said:

    Survivor did the same before.

    @Wolf74
    I know survivors do it too, that's why i just said "derankers" at the end.
  • But you started with blaming the killer.
    And from my experience, the killer just learned it from the survivor.
    Just like complaining on forum. :P

  • Wolf74 said:

    But you started with blaming the killer.
    And from my experience, the killer just learned it from the survivor.
    Just like complaining on forum. :P

    @Wolf74
    Because as a killer i never go further than rank 10 after the rank reset and can't really tell. Same as survivor, but this time was different because there were a couple of newbies and could experience how rank 15 killers really are. I blamed the killer because that's what i experienced, but never said survivors don't do it.
    I would like to test it as a killer at rank 15, but i don't want to derank nor wait for 2 rank resets.
  • @Vietfox said:

    @Wolf74
    Because as a killer i never go further than rank 10 after the rank reset and can't really tell. Same as survivor, but this time was different because there were a couple of newbies and could experience how rank 15 killers really are. I blamed the killer because that's what i experienced, but never said survivors don't do it.
    I would like to test it as a killer at rank 15, but i don't want to derank nor wait for 2 rank resets.

    Make a sub account on your PS4.

  • fcc2014 said:

    @Vietfox said:

    @Wolf74
    Because as a killer i never go further than rank 10 after the rank reset and can't really tell. Same as survivor, but this time was different because there were a couple of newbies and could experience how rank 15 killers really are. I blamed the killer because that's what i experienced, but never said survivors don't do it.
    I would like to test it as a killer at rank 15, but i don't want to derank nor wait for 2 rank resets.

    Make a sub account on your PS4.

    I'm too lazy for that @fcc2014
    Might try it eventually though