My shards...

3rd times the charm? Nope! Still no Bubba shards on pc. I just logged on to check and I got my 50k bp for the lunar new year event but no Bubba shards. Is anyone else still having this issue?

Comments

  • oh absolutely we are

  • don't worry, you're not alone in this. Let's sit next to the campfire as we desperately wait for bhvr to give us our shards.

  • They are searching the cracks as we speak!

  • Probably should've just given shards to anyone who owned Bubba before the midchapter came out

    I imagine that would've been much much easier than the current way they seem to be doing it

  • @Brokenbones said:

    Probably should've just given shards to anyone who owned Bubba before the midchapter came out

    I imagine that would've been much much easier than the current way they seem to be doing it

    That or just give them to everyone (including people that didn't own him) for free. It's only 6k shards and wouldn't really affect the in game economy. My guess is they might do that next time since it's been such a hassle to give people shards this time

  • Damn that sucks. I got my shards when they gave them out the second time because I didn't get them the first time.

  • @Brokenbones said:

    Probably should've just given shards to anyone who owned Bubba before the midchapter came out

    I imagine that would've been much much easier than the current way they seem to be doing it

    Probably just shouldn't have touched the masks on demand of a twitter celebrity, and instead should've asked for the opinion of the players. But alas, it's BHVR, there is no such thing as "opinion of the players".