Robbie the Rabbit

I want to wear my Robbie cosmetic, but, I don't want to have an upsurgence from the Fnaf people who play DBD. I wore it last october then and they stormed twitter and these forum's with request for Springtrap. I can't really enjoy it when this the outcome.what should I do?

Comments

  • Just out of curiosity are you talking about the Feng min happy go lucky outfit?

  • @GuyFawx said:

    Just out of curiosity are you talking about the Feng min happy go lucky outfit?

    Ah no that's bunny feng, Robbie the Rabbit from the Silent Hill collection

  • Don’t…

    Don’t do it…

  • Only if the Fnaf fans would be satisfied with the things we can share,from the plushie type cosmetics would be fine.Also if they wanted to,they could get a more mature character as an alternative to Springtrap.I don't think this community would mind Frank the Rabbit so much then Springboy.

  • @NemeanXIII said:

    Only if the Fnaf fans would be satisfied with the things we can share,from the plushie type cosmetics would be fine.Also if they wanted to,they could get a more mature character as an alternative to Springtrap.I don't think this community would mind Frank the Rabbit so much then Springboy.

    I would really appreciate some feedback on this idea

  • Just looked it up and that almost like the legion outfits lol

  • I'd suspect the flood came from the pinhead release the month before. There were some people that were convinced that it was going to be some fnaf collaboration (even when it became obvious it wasn't going to be) and not the costume itself.

    Because I don't remember anyone saying much about fnaf when the costume originally came out. Most people were upset about them patching out the old cosmetic swap glitch/locked sets.

  • Have we really reached the point where animal mascots cannot be disassociated with FNaF? I doubt it.

    WoOhoOOooh he's a rabbit mascot. Please.

  • @GuyFawx said:

    Just looked it up and that almost like the legion outfits lol

    That is the Legion outfit.From the Silent Hill collections

  • @WeenieDog said:

    I'd suspect the flood came from the pinhead release the month before. There were some people that were convinced that it was going to be some fnaf collaboration (even when it became obvious it wasn't going to be) and not the costume itself.

    Because I don't remember anyone saying much about fnaf when the costume originally came out. Most people were upset about them patching out the old cosmetic swap glitch/locked sets.

    When the Robbie Rabbit costume released maybe a month after that's when the uproar really kicked off.

  • @ShinobuSK said:

    I dont get it

    Wdym ?

  • @GentlemanFridge said:

    Have we really reached the point where animal mascots cannot be disassociated with FNaF? I doubt it.

    WoOhoOOooh he's a rabbit mascot. Please.

    Yes we are there.Its not a spoken thing but everybody in the community are aware of each other.Around the time,I was playing Robbie Legion heavy there was gigantic uproar about Fnaf not sure if that's the case but it just makes me feel bad trying to play as him in that cosmetic, because it could be the case.My point is though they are looking at the representation of the cosmetics wrong.

  • @NemeanXIII said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2791774#Comment_2791774

    Yes we are there.Its not a spoken thing but everybody in the community are aware of each other.Around the time,I was playing Robbie Legion heavy there was gigantic uproar about Fnaf not sure if that's the case but it just makes me feel bad trying to play as him in that cosmetic, because it could be the case.My point is though they are looking at the representation of the cosmetics wrong.

    Robbie Rabbit is quite simply not related to FNaF in any way shape or form, though? I don't see how that connection is even made.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I think you should grow up and not be insecure about people wanting a collaboration to happen.

    I'm guessing you are a Fnaf fan ?Did you at least look into Frank the Rabbit.

    I understand what you are going through about this believe me! I get it! I've literally been there.Somethings don't belong in the game.I don't know if you've noticed this but every chapter it's something everyone can enjoy.I suspect they want add another certain killer because he would split the community.That's why I said find an alternative that's more mature that fit's your lifestyle but instead of actually taking what,I say into consideration ,you can only see blood

    Because you only want what you want and trust me. I've been there but somethings just don't belong in the game but I could be totally wrong and they might add Fnaf anyway.They do have animal cosmetics.I would think that's pretty borderline in that direction.

  • @GentlemanFridge said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2791815#Comment_2791815

    Robbie Rabbit is quite simply not related to FNaF in any way shape or form, though? I don't see how that connection is even made.

    Because it's borderline furry stuff which, I don't fully understand but i guess it has something to do with being living a human existence in an animal suit or something like that.

  • @NemeanXIII said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2791829#Comment_2791829

    Because it's borderline furry stuff which, I don't fully understand but i guess it has something to do with being living a human existence in an animal suit or something like that.

    I...don't see how that's relevant.

  • I don't think one player wearing the bunny cosmetic correlates with a Twitter storm. Just wear the suit if you enjoy the costume.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I think you should grow up and not be insecure about people wanting a collaboration to happen.

    I agree fully with this.

    @NemeanXIII said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2791806#Comment_2791806

    I'm guessing you are a Fnaf fan ?Did you at least look into Frank the Rabbit.

    I understand what you are going through about this believe me! I get it! I've literally been there.Somethings don't belong in the game.I don't know if you've noticed this but every chapter it's something everyone can enjoy.I suspect they want add another certain killer because he would split the community.That's why I said find an alternative that's more mature that fit's your lifestyle but instead of actually taking what,I say into consideration ,you can only see blood

    Because you only want what you want and trust me. I've been there but somethings just don't belong in the game but I could be totally wrong and they might add Fnaf anyway.They do have animal cosmetics.I would think that's pretty borderline in that direction.

    I'm not a FNAF fan, I'm much less of a fan of people trying to gatekeep horror. Also Donnie Darko has literally nothing to do with any part of FNAF, and Frank isn't a horror character, much less a killer, so why even bring him up?

    Also, seriously, did you not see the reaction when Trickster was announced? Something for everyone to enjoy indeed, lmao.

    What lifestyle are you referencing, exactly? Wait, it's all making sense now. The random bringing up of the only other guy in a bunny suit, the references to animal costumes being in that direction. Dude, if you want to call someone a furry, just call them a furry. I don't think FNAF fans are furries, but at least be honest about the thing that's got your knickers in a twist. It's not that you don't think FNAF fits, you're just scared of furries. What a sad act.

  • Omg Donnie Darko man i love that movie forgot about its rabbit

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2791848#Comment_2791848

    1. "Somethings don't belong in the game" Why not? We have killers in elephant and chicken costumes and survivors in pyjamas and onesies. Spring trap definitely fits.
    2. "Every chapter it's something everyone can enjoy". Not really. I know that All-Kill chapter was very mixed. There are so many chapters so there is hopefully one for everyone. They are not all made for the same people.
    3. "add another certain killer because he would split the community" This community is already very split because how many things are in this game.
    4. "find an alternative that's more mature" I don't need a mature alternative? I like many different horror things. I like pretty much all of the licenses in DBD.

    Most people who use these arguments, truly don't want FNAF because they don't like the community. I find that very immature. Just say you don't like the community instead of coming up with weak arguments to make other people feel worse for wanting something different.

    A weak argument ha deflection is a powerful tool.I here it's a really strong move on Smash Bros

    1. You have a point in your number 1 statement, but those costumes are more about psychological horror.The clown used those cosmetic to sneak and disguise himself so he could find a victim.

    2.So basically one chapter defines the entirety of DBD as a whole.Do you not understand, that Trickster is the definition of wearing the mask.His symbology shows that because someone has money,looks and basically everything he wants can still become or might be a killer appearances can be used to disguise what's really under.I think you missed the lesson in that chapter.

    3.yeah someone who is a fog whisperer literally wrote to Bhvr and said they would boycott the game.I would think that would show to y'all how far this rabbit hole goes. This man literally put his partnership on the line.

    4.If you love most of all horror then I want be hard to find someone else who could fits the role of Springtrap.You love horror ?that's a lie because Springtrap wouldn't exist to you.

    Admittedly I don't like Fnaf, you literally have to be an insane person to play it.You sit in a room and close the door,cut the lights on and off,watch these animatronics that's not a game,it's a job training simulator.I don't have any thing personal against the Fnaf community.We just don't want Fnaf in DBD this isn't anything personal against you or what you love.This is my first forum interaction in life.I didn't know what a forum was up into a yeah.I don't think you read anything I said

    And yes something more mature that we all can enjoy.

  • @AsherFrost said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2791806#Comment_2791806

    I agree fully with this.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2791848#Comment_2791848

    I'm not a FNAF fan, I'm much less of a fan of people trying to gatekeep horror. Also Donnie Darko has literally nothing to do with any part of FNAF, and Frank isn't a horror character, much less a killer, so why even bring him up?

    Also, seriously, did you not see the reaction when Trickster was announced? Something for everyone to enjoy indeed, lmao.

    What lifestyle are you referencing, exactly? Wait, it's all making sense now. The random bringing up of the only other guy in a bunny suit, the references to animal costumes being in that direction. Dude, if you want to call someone a furry, just call them a furry. I don't think FNAF fans are furries, but at least be honest about the thing that's got your knickers in a twist. It's not that you don't think FNAF fits, you're just scared of furries. What a sad act.

    I want a furry girlfriend

  • @NemeanXIII said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2791879#Comment_2791879

    A weak argument ha deflection is a powerful tool.I here it's a really strong move on Smash Bros

    1. You have a point in your number 1 statement, but those costumes are more about psychological horror.The clown used those cosmetic to sneak and disguise himself so he could find a victim.

    2.So basically one chapter defines the entirety of DBD as a whole.Do you not understand, that Trickster is the definition of wearing the mask.His symbology shows that because someone has money,looks and basically everything he wants can still become or might be a killer appearances can be used to disguise what's really under.I think you missed the lesson in that chapter.

    3.yeah someone who is a fog whisperer literally wrote to Bhvr and said they would boycott the game.I would think that would show to y'all how far this rabbit hole goes. This man literally put his partnership on the line.

    4.If you love most of all horror then I want be hard to find someone else who could fits the role of Springtrap.You love horror ?that's a lie because Springtrap wouldn't exist to you.

    Admittedly I don't like Fnaf, you literally have to be an insane person to play it.You sit in a room and close the door,cut the lights on and off,watch these animatronics that's not a game,it's a job training simulator.I don't have any thing personal against the Fnaf community.We just don't want Fnaf in DBD this isn't anything personal against you or what you love.This is my first forum interaction in life.I didn't know what a forum was up into a yeah.I don't think you read anything I said

    And yes something more mature that we all can enjoy.

    You understand that bringing in a killer from FNAF won't make this game anything like FNAF, right? Just like it didn't turn into Silent Hill, Or Resident Evil. It will just add (at most) a new killer (always helpful to shake up the pattern of nurse, nurse, spirit, goose) a new map (always fun) and maybe a few new survivors (which, let's be honest, is all about the perks). Why wouldn't you want more options? It's not like you're going to be forced to buy them if it is added.

  • The upside people don't understand tho is Fnaf would be so different it would actually be something new and interesting.I know I'm a mix bag of nuts but can we at least let the legends get in first.At least two more legends before we talk Fnaf at least next year possibly.