Your DbD Confessions:

Been a while since we had one of these, and they tend to be pretty enjoyable.

For me:

  • I actually really like the new Wiggle mechanic. I have a mechanical keyboard and the rattle of it drives the wife insane.
  • I feel legit bad 4king. Unless someone is being a jerk, I'll almost always give someone hatch or gate.
  • I'm really bad at playing survivor, but enjoying it more recently.
  • I'm partially deaf in one ear, and so find it almost impossible to play Spirit without Cherry Blossom.
  • Sometimes I main Mirror Myers, and wish those were a brown. It's just so much fun.
  • I suck at chasing around loops, due to my terrible reflexes. I've thus become quite good at mindgaming.
  • I get spun constantly.
  • I've never bought a killer with shards, so I've got a heap of the damn things.

Comments

  • I can't get a 2k average with Bubba.

    Even though I think CoH is broken as is, I haven't played as killer more than 5 times since the witch was released.

  • Sometimes I run CoH. I know its an absolutely busted perk, and it completely destroys map pressure for half the killers in the game, but sometimes i use it just to win.

    I'm sorry (apparently fellow?) killer mains, please forgive me.

  • I can think of a few myself

    1. Bubba is one of the most enjoyable killers to play as.
    2. MMR has given me more fairer matches than what the old ranking system ever did.
    3. All killer reworks and mini rework has either made them better or more tolerable to play as or against.
    4. Realm Beyond made most, if not everything look better to me and i hope to see more of them in the future. (hyped for the haddonfield rework that's coming)
    5. Playing DBD alongside other games helps keeping the experience fresh for me when i return to play.
    6. I don't think DBD has nearly enough licensed characters or legendary skins as it should have.
    7. Charms adds more flavor to the characters and i hope we get the ability to buy past rift charms in the future aswell.
  • Even tho trickster isn't good I still enjoy him due to his translations. I'm most likely gonna buy the cupid cosmetic as well.

  • @ActualPainedFrog said:

    - I detest dead hard, but still constantly use it.

    - I like Spirit, but I feel bad playing her because she feels too easy.

    - I go out of my way to play the killers that are hardest on controller.

    - I like Badham's atmosphere so much that I don't mind playing on it.

    - I struggle to kill Steve's and Cheryl's, and I give them hatch the most.

    "- I go out of my way to play the killers that are hardest on controller."

    I mostly play nurse, blight and trickster and it feels quite horrible sometimes, but getting a 4k with them is so satisfying its worth the games of sad defeat

  • @Shenlong1904 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2788689#Comment_2788689

    "- I go out of my way to play the killers that are hardest on controller."

    I mostly play nurse, blight and trickster and it feels quite horrible sometimes, but getting a 4k with them is so satisfying its worth the games of sad defeat

    Oh yeah, when you lose to console Nurse, you know you just got completely destroyed.

1 2 ›