Saw tome question
So I'm a pig main and thinking about getting the tome but I don't have to much time to play at the moment. I have enough time to do all the challenges it gives you so I was wondering if I did all the challenges is that enough to get to the Max level or do the challenges nit give enough fragments to complete it?
Comments
Aa far as I remember, I thought you get to lvl 30ish or something by only doing challenges.
Wow that's horrible
So the only other way to get frags is by leveling?
I'd have to do some proper calculations but I've been playing 4 days since the event started, 3 during the rift, and have completed every challenge. I'm somewhere around level 30 already.
It's worth noting you get no bonus from pre-purchasing the pass. Play as much as you can, complete as many challenges as you can, and ensure you play one match per day of both survivor and killer. Aim to make your games last 10 minutes each to maximise fragment-earned-to-in-game-time efficiency (over is fine, but 10 minutes is when you hit the cap so you don't want it to be under). If you find you've hit tier 70 then get the pass. If not, decide if you really want to spend more cells to unlock the remaining levels of the pass, or wait for the outfit to return to the store at a price just over that of the pass I believe.
Also on the subject of challenges! If you're struggling, aim to reach at least the "Epilogue" node as this awards you 10/15/20/25 fragments (I believe, can't check rn) depending on level of challenges.
The last couple of tomes since they lowered to EXP requirement for fragments I've only done the challenges and hit close to 70, like 68-69. In fact, this last one because of the bonus tome thing they did I was lvl 60ish at the end of tome 3. I was lvl 70 with only like half of tome 4 done.
So in my experience you should be able to get pretty close to 70 as long as you do every challenge.