New Tweet: Shards at Last?
Let's see if it's true this time.
Edit: Nope, didn't get mine. I only recently started playing this game, but I think my opinion in regards to BHVR has permanently solidified.
Let's see if it's true this time.
Edit: Nope, didn't get mine. I only recently started playing this game, but I think my opinion in regards to BHVR has permanently solidified.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Shards didn’t arrive for me nor my partner
I just restarted my game and I haven't got them.
Got mine- they've clearly managed to identify some of the problem, if nothing else.
Seems like it worked for some and but not everyone.
Nope, no shards.
Didn't receive mine.