Feels like MMR has no ######### clue where to put me.

I mean for ######### sake my last 6 matches I've been paired with people that have over 6000 hours in the game. There was 1 match though, but guess what, IT WAS IN THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE DIRECTION. First it was players far better then me, then it was 1 where they were far WORSE than me. What kind of ######### joke is this.

Comments

  • Thats pretty normal for mmr games. As long as average killrates are met, everything is fine /s

  • This is normal. Hours and grades does not matter to MMR. If you win, your MMR will go to up. And you will get better players. And when you start lose, the exact opposite. Seem like, mmr works for you.

  • Welcome to Patrick's Magical Lottery! Basement's over there and don't mind the Claudette crouching in the corner.

  • I went on a 10 game losing streak as pig trying to get her adept, and on the 11th match I got someone woth 8700 hours......Needless to say I lost that match

  • @ShinobuSK said:

    Thats pretty normal for mmr games. As long as average killrates are met, everything is fine /s

    Now the terrible part is that developers seem to look at it just like that ;-;

  • @MikaelaWantsYourBoon said:

    This is normal. Hours and grades does not matter to MMR. If you win, your MMR will go to up. And you will get better players. And when you start lose, the exact opposite. Seem like, mmr works for you.

    So getting 1 kill or zero for 4 games in a row means I have to go against new players, and then getting a 4k on them means I'm the second ######### coming and need to go right back where I was.


    What

    A

    ######### (Huh, interesting that this stayed. Seems the censor isn't very good at the one thing it's meant to do)

    Joke

  • @The_BiggCheeze said:

    I mean for ######### sake my last 6 matches I've been paired with people that have over 6000 hours in the game. There was 1 match though, but guess what, IT WAS IN THE COMPLETE OPPOSITE DIRECTION. First it was players far better then me, then it was 1 where they were far WORSE than me. What kind of ######### joke is this.

    Right now, especially in the evenings, it feels like there are a lot of people playing survivor compared to killer. With the sheer number of people, there are more lobby dodges and long queues in the stew, and suddenly the SBMM system starts breaking down.

    This game sort of needs a 'Call to Arms' system, like other games have, offering say 2x BP once survivor queues exceed a certain average, to encourage more people to jump over to killer for a bit to relieve the system.

    Apparently the backfill issues are going to be fixed eventually.

  • @The_BiggCheeze said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2787759#Comment_2787759

    So getting 1 kill or zero for 4 games in a row means I have to go against new players, and then getting a 4k on them means I'm the second ######### coming and need to go right back where I was.

    What

    A

    ######### (Huh, interesting that this stayed. Seems the censor isn't very good at the one thing it's meant to do)

    Joke

    Why people hate MMR? This is reason. And yeah, this is how mmr works. Probably you have high mmr on your killer