Please make more unique skins like Baba Yaga!
This is how all Ultra rare / Legendary skins should look like. Unique music, voice lines, lullaby (or terror radius), animations, unique look. I wish they would "buff" the other skins too so each have something unique.
Comments
Yes - I don’t even play Huntress and I’m considering switching to her more often. Very good job on this one.
And really all of the iridescent killers have been great. Trapper. Oni. Blight. Now Huntress. Can’t wait to see the next ones.
I have no intention of ever paying real money for a cosmetic but for the people that do, absolutely.
It's baffling to me that you can buy a skin that cost 2-3 times what the character cost and it's nothing but a change of clothing.
Your money so do what you want but if I'm spending $10+ on a skin it better be something like Baby Yaga and not just a change of clothing.
Agree and maybe not just give feng and Meg priority with cosmetics too. Seriously