I thought that on consoles also the download time had been reduced
I just started the update and now ready to update the game takes 1 hour to copy, you have not solved anything at all?
Tagged:
BHVR
I just started the update and now ready to update the game takes 1 hour to copy, you have not solved anything at all?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It was only for pc
steam users got reduced game size and a bit faster download speed, in the future, there will be an update for all platforms that makes download speeds much faster
(from january 2022 developer update)
Yes for right now, this is only applied to Steam prior to it being hopefully rolled out to all platforms in the future.
My download was only 1.8 gb. I've never actually had any issues with any of the patches or whatnot. Maybe it's fine on Series X but not on other devices?
im on PC and this 120 MB update took like 40 minutes.. So you are not missing anything.
They only care about pc
my xbox had a huge update 18 GB and my series x had a short update 1.8 GB
Had a 740 MB Update on PS4. Took normal time.
Seriously this was probably the longest time DBD updated on my xb1.