Freddy should be reworked so that survivors are always asleep
Considering Freddy is in a really bad state, virtually nobody play him right now. (Not worse than twins though) The whole waking up thing is already stupid for him because thats his ability. Imagine just being able to get rid of his ability? Makes him a M1 Killer. I think this should be reworked into that the survivors are always asleep, making him a good stealth killer. He could also gain buffs (like a better Fire Up) that gives him increased pallet breaking speed and recovery speed. Like 30% more. He'd be better and not as OP as plague with incense. I have around 700 hours as surv and even I would appreciate the freddy buff that he needs. Also what do you think the next killer is gonna be? After Ringu im guessing its Springtrap considering the whole anniversary thing. Excuse my bad english im from Belarus Greetings Christina Pirog
Comments
GeneralV has a rework idea.
also I like your pfp
Honestly, the way they should rework Freddy is by making him pull people into the dream himself, but he can't hit awake survivors to make it more thematic. To compensate, there should be an action speed penalty to asleep survivors and he should see their aura outside of his Terror Radius. On top of that, they should reduce his Terror Radius to 24, maybe 16 meters.
(fr I just want my boy to have a good set of addons and a way to play old freddy again, keep the current one for those who like to play him but just let me play my favourite killer again please D:)
Rework Freddy
Freddy isn't in a bad state, he's just boring and can't easily 4k by running 4 slowdown perks and 2 slowdown add-ons. So all the bad killers who played him for easy wins moved on to the next killer.
I hope they never make the dream state a permanent thing because if they do, i'd just afk every match if he becomes popular again. I hate how it looks and it messes with my vision.
God no, he is still boring asf to go against and that will just make him even worse. He was already a brainless killer before they finally nerfed him and removing any requirement for him to get his power would return him to that state. Freddy is fine as he is and is far less of a chore to go against than he was (but still a chore).
Freddy needs his very first power back with a few QoL improvements.
It is the best and only way.
Freddy is not "fine", matey, you should take that back. He is EXTREMELY boring to play as, there is nothing unique about him.
considering his nerfs, yes
He is extremely boring to go against too, so I guess he is consistent there? ๐
Yeah, that is right.
Precisely why he isn't anywhere near "fine".