We need MUCH more hooks in maps.

I can't count how many times I am FORCED to slug the last survivor till death because there wasn't a hook nearby, it's boring for both survivors and killers.

hook count is a problem, and while we are at it scourge hook should be increased for complement it too.

Comments

  • Then let him go. He is the last, he is on the ground, it is clear you won.

    If you do not have hooks and do not want to slug let him go.

  • @Zolfo16 said:

    Then let him go. He is the last, he is on the ground, it is clear you won.

    If you do not have hooks and do not want to slug let him go.

    Even though I find it boring I don't care slugging itself, bleeding out is more or less still a kill.

    @[Deleted User] said:

    More often than not it's not an issue for me. Be aware of your soundings. Just keep on their tail and herd them towards a hook before you go for the down.

    Most of time it's not a problem, but what I usually do is slugging last two survivors to secure 4k, so they can try to go safe spot if they really want to.

    Maps like RPD, game and midwich tend to have this problem for some reason.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2786913#Comment_2786913

    I get you. Though I think it's more of an issue of hook placement more than needing more.

    I don't know, at least midwich seems to have pretty balanced hook placement, it's just that that map is practically a long corridor and distance between each hooks are hella long.

  • @fulltonon said:

    I can't count how many times I am FORCED to slug the last survivor till death because there wasn't a hook nearby, it's boring for both survivors and killers.

    hook count is a problem, and while we are at it scourge hook should be increased for complement it too.

    You've got to be kidding! How do you not have enough hooks. I've had people sabo a hook in front of me and been able to make it to the next hook.

  • @Munqaxus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/308487/we-need-much-more-hooks-in-maps

    You've got to be kidding! How do you not have enough hooks. I've had people sabo a hook in front of me and been able to make it to the next hook.

    cuz maeps lul