Reporting & Player Pairing

I love this game, wonderful concept. But every game I'm constantly getting a toxic killer who tunnels and camps or facecamps or runs the most bs perks on the most bs killer like a ruin, noed, Nemesis. After like 10 games straight of reporting them for being toxic I still get toxic rude players the next game when I hope it would be different. On the verge of uninstalling.

Tagged: BHVR

Comments

  • That's not reportable. Get over it.

  • @BROTHERHOOD5969 said:

    I love this game, wonderful concept. But every game I'm constantly getting a toxic killer who tunnels and camps or facecamps or runs the most bs perks on the most bs killer like a ruin, noed, Nemesis. After like 10 games straight of reporting them for being toxic I still get toxic rude players the next game when I hope it would be different. On the verge of uninstalling.

    Please do not report for things that are not against the game rules, this just wastes the time of the Support team and ACM's who have to review these reports.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/kb/articles/139-game-rules - the rules shown here, show what should/shouldn't be reported.

  • Obviously a troll bait post seeing Rizzo edited it. But if it's not like Mandy and others said none of that is against any rules and is not even slightly being toxic. It's the same as if I said that survivors are being toxic for using BT, DS, DH, and CoH every match.....that's not toxic that's just a sweaty Meta build..... annoying....Yes......Toxic......No

  • This is not real

  • @VikingDragonXii said:

    Obviously a troll bait post seeing Rizzo edited it. But if it's not like Mandy and others said none of that is against any rules and is not even slightly being toxic. It's the same as if I said that survivors are being toxic for using BT, DS, DH, and CoH every match.....that's not toxic that's just a sweaty Meta build..... annoying....Yes......Toxic......No

    the "edit" was just moving the thread from the wrong section...so not an edit to the post itself.

  • Some players really do think certain gameplay is bannable because they perceive it as toxic.

    This is why an automatic ban system based on report flags will not work (unless false reports get action).

  • @BROTHERHOOD5969 said:

    I love this game, wonderful concept. But every game I'm constantly getting a toxic killer who tunnels and camps or facecamps or runs the most bs perks on the most bs killer like a ruin, noed, Nemesis. After like 10 games straight of reporting them for being toxic I still get toxic rude players the next game when I hope it would be different. On the verge of uninstalling.

    Im sorry you cop that . It goes both ways. Try killer for a while, or take a break for a while. Sounds like you are having bad luck. I play killer and 9 out of 10 matches are ok. Sure i get beaten a lot, usually just 1 kill , maybe 3 or 4 hooks but hey, its just a bit of fun. If you want a bit of a laugh i did a discussion called my life as a killer. Hope it makes you smile

  • @Ripley said:

    Some players really do think certain gameplay is bannable because they perceive it as toxic.

    This is why an automatic ban system based on report flags will not work (unless false reports get action).

    To be fair, they are not consistent in their rules, so I hardly blame people for not knowing.

  • Please tell me you are baiting and not actually being serious?

    I wouldn't be surprised anymore on dbd if you were actually being serious ๐Ÿ˜…

  • Ah yes, DBD; The only game where someone thinking 'I assume you're trying to tilt me because you won in a way I don't like' is reportable.

  • OP has 1 post and says Nemesis is the "most BS". Checks out.