What am I supposed to do re cheaters
What am I supposed to do when I’ve been paired with cheaters? I normally find the killer and get myself killed on purpose however I wanna know the gold standard apart from just reporting them.
What am I supposed to do when I’ve been paired with cheaters? I normally find the killer and get myself killed on purpose however I wanna know the gold standard apart from just reporting them.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Wait for bhvr to actually spend money on anti cheat (never happen)
As killer when you get cheaters act dumb and kill time looking for imaginary survivors. The rest of the team could be cool so if you want to go for them dont go 100% as its not their fault they got paired with a loser. Maybe give them a good time for your own fun, clean chase , no hooks etc. When survivor and killer is a loser cheater maybe try to lead them away from your team, have some fun, make noise, distract them. Sorry dude. But you will get plenty of those scum. My best advice is dont let them get to you. Real gamers hate them to death, killer and survivor united against the true villains
I just record and report them through support ticket additional to in-game report. But in game I try to play the game if I can, otherwise just follow the cheater and get many footage as possible. Yes they ruin that game for you but if you commit and report them properly, they will be banned. Knowing that motivates me every time while I am reporting.