6 and a half days, still no 6000 shards as promised.

I've been waiting for 6 and a half days now to receive my iridescent shards for Bubba's cosmetics being removed, this site used to have a disclaimer saying people would be getting their shards and that the issue is being worked on, and yet here I am, still with no shards, and there's no more disclaimer about the shards, seemingly as if the issue has been "resolved"

image.png

I have progress for this achievement, I played Bubba for at least one game before the required date, and I still do not have the shards I was promised.

image.png

Please fix this, some compensation would be nice for having had to wait so long, especially considering the fact some claim they received double the amount, and a friend of mine, who doesn't even own the Leatherface DLC, got 6000 shards for some reason. They haven't even had the game for a year.

Tagged: BHVRMod

Comments

  • The issue is being swept under the rug. You will NEVER get your Bubba shards. Enjoy

  • @Dionysus42 said:

    The issue is being swept under the rug. You will NEVER get your Bubba shards. Enjoy

    Yeah it seems like it, as if the devs just couldn't find a solution and want people to forget about it. Seriously?! How hard can it be to just do a check to see if any players have played Bubba before the specified date and send 6000 shards their way? And HOW do some people end up getting double the amount, and how do some people who never even played Bubba end up getting them? Like, at least do some kind of check to see if the person has achievement progress on Bubba and give them shards if they do. Genuinely baffling how even the simplest of things has been screwed up

  • @Real_RUBB3R said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2786571#Comment_2786571

    Yeah it seems like it, as if the devs just couldn't find a solution and want people to forget about it. Seriously?! How hard can it be to just do a check to see if any survivors have played Bubba before the specified date and send 6000 shards their way? And HOW do some people end up getting double the amount, and how to some people who never even played Bubba end up getting them? Like, at least do some kind of check to see if the person has achievement progress on Bubba and give them shards if they do. Genuinely baffling how even the simplest of things has been screwed up

    i just did a identical thread... it seems that i wasn't the only one that was bamboozled

  • Oh cool, decided to edit my message because I found a couple typos and errors and now the message is gone because it needs to be "approved"

    At least guarantees someone from BHVR will see this thread if it's approved

  • https://twitter.com/deadbybhvr/status/1488618170772779009?s=21


    Posted 10h ago by the people who try to sweep it under a rug. Seems like they can’t even do that right.

  • @Dionysus42 said:

    The issue is being swept under the rug. You will NEVER get your Bubba shards. Enjoy

    They literally tweeted about it not long ago:

    https://twitter.com/DeadByBHVR/status/1488618170772779009

    I understand people are frustrated, as I already mentioned even I didn't receive the shards and can't even purchase the Rift for the error we got last week, however they are working on a solution, it takes time, but doesn't mean they are trying to hide it or they don't want to give people their compensation.

    Please be patient.

  • @Rizzo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2786571#Comment_2786571

    They literally tweeted about it not long ago:

    https://twitter.com/DeadByBHVR/status/1488618170772779009

    I understand people are frustrated, as I already mentioned even I didn't receive the shards and can't even purchase the Rift for the error we got last week, however they are working on a solution, it takes time, but doesn't mean they are trying to hide it or they don't want to give people their compensation.

    Please be patient.

    Nerf Buckle Up.

  • @Real_RUBB3R said:

    I've been waiting for 6 and a half days now to receive my iridescent shards for Bubba's cosmetics being removed, this site used to have a disclaimer saying people would be getting their shards and that the issue is being worked on, and yet here I am, still with no shards, and there's no more disclaimer about the shards, seemingly as if the issue has been "resolved"

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/09KP0SUUNGCW/image.png

    I have progress for this achievement, I played Bubba for at least one game before the required date, and I still do not have the shards I was promised.

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/UTV7NBUD0498/image.png

    Please fix this, some compensation would be nice for having had to wait so long, especially considering the fact some claim they received double the amount, and a friend of mine, who doesn't even own the Leatherface DLC, got 6000 shards for some reason. They haven't even had the game for a year.

    We are aware of the issue and we have tweeted about it. The forum disclaimers were removed due to being updated - and as I had finished work prior to the Tweets being sent out last night, I have done the forum messaging now. It's certainly not something "we're sweeping under the carpet".

    I do apologise for the delays that are happening with both the shards and the rift issue, but right now all I can do on my end is request that our players remain patient whilst we resolve this issue - we are keeping you updated and will let you know when there is an update.

  • First off: Not what this thread is about. Second off: Buckle Up has got to be one of the least powerful perks in the game, surely you're talking about Boil Over and not Buckle Up?