Free achievement
So let's say BHVR said your allowed to pick 1 achievement to unlock completely free either you face bots who do nothing so you get it free or just pick an achievement and unlock which would I be and why for me Evil incarnated that achievement annoys me because it's basically impossible to get.
Comments
I actually did it.
Back in the day, a bug gave everyone the rank achievements for free.
And I was playing right when it happened.
Where did they go? Because I didn't SWF back then, and I still can't be bothered with the hatch nowadays.
Skilled Huntress because it the only one I don't have on ps4 may never get
In public matches, down survivors 100 times with The Huntress' Hatchets further than 24 meters.
steam it only down 20 how that right?
Either Skilled Huntress or From the Void She Kills.
Well, Huntress and Nurse are among the killers I'm less skilled with. Getting sniper shots with huntress is not so easy or frequent when you don't play her a lot, and you need to get a hundred of them. From the Void She Kills, on the other hand, requires you to play Nurse with an iridescent add-on until a very specific situation occurs: a survivor makes the mistake of vaulting a window, jumping into a locker, doing a gen or unhooking near you when you have just used your second blink AND you need to get the grab right without getting... dedicated. At some point I will have to just farm with survivors for them to let me get this achievement, something I never did because I hate farming instead of playing.
I used to have every achievement (up until Pinhead's release, because I'm behind on the DLCs) and from experience, Left For Dead is probably the hardest achievement to get.
It just requires too many factors, more than even Evil Incarnate. Even when a killer shows mercy, it's pretty hard for them to understand what you want. If you refuse hatch then they'll prolly kill you
Skilled Huntress.
Because I'm on PlayStation, where her hatchets are hard to use and the requirement is still to down survivors 100 times.
I would choose Left for Dead. It's the only survivor achievement I can't get and I've been playing for 3 years. It's pretty much impossible unless the killer lets you get it. That's literally the only way.
Heck, a killer gave it to me and I still didn't get it. Not sure why, if it was a bug or what, but yeah, I would pick that one just because now I feel entitled to it.
Ironically enough, that's probably the hardest achievement I've unlocked that I actually got legitimately. I just lucked out one match on Lery's and finished the last gen just as my fellow teammate got sacrificed
So many achievements in this game are so astoundingly easy to get that they're basically participation ribbons.
I think it's great that there are a handful of them that are legitimately difficult to get, or take an exceptionally long time (looking at you, you piece of ######### "taking one for the team.")
There's no point in having platinum in a game if all of the achievements are easy to get.
I did evil incarnate. Its the skill huntress thats impossible for me