Should Lithe Guarantee a Fast Vault when in a chase?

I really feel like this should happen, but it doesn't.

Comments

  • @DarkGGhost said:
    why ?

    cause slow vaults are cancer :/ I just want it activate just when lithe is ready.

  • but the slow vault is what make the chase end.

  • Why should it happen
    lithe gives you a sprintburst

    They could introduce another perkt hat gives you fast vaults with a cd, why not

  • This should be the whole 'quick' part of Quick & Quiet.

  • The vault changes are dumb by itself. It was just a quick fix since they won't brother to actually balance the maps. If the maps were balanced this change would've not happened, if super safe spots didn't exist the vault would've been the same
  • @Malakir said:
    The vault changes are dumb by itself. It was just a quick fix since they won't brother to actually balance the maps. If the maps were balanced this change would've not happened, if super safe spots didn't exist the vault would've been the same

    That was part of map balancing: some windows can't be fast vaulted so loops can't be so effective.

  • White_Owl said:

    @Malakir said:
    The vault changes are dumb by itself. It was just a quick fix since they won't brother to actually balance the maps. If the maps were balanced this change would've not happened, if super safe spots didn't exist the vault would've been the same

    That was part of map balancing: some windows can't be fast vaulted so loops can't be so effective.

    that's why I called it a quick fix or I should call it with its real name: lazy fix
  • I'd be down for this.

  • @Master said:
    Why should it happen
    lithe gives you a sprintburst

    They could introduce another perkt hat gives you fast vaults with a cd, why not

    Due to many of the structure changes and random rng of fast vaulting, I really don't see a lot of people with Lithe. It's the least used exhaustion perk simply due to the surrounding nerfs. I think that would be cool if either Lithe, Quick and Quiet, or Dance with Me guaranteed a quick vault since all of these perks suffer from slow vaulting :/.

  • @akbays35 said:

    @Master said:
    Why should it happen
    lithe gives you a sprintburst

    They could introduce another perkt hat gives you fast vaults with a cd, why not

    Due to many of the structure changes and random rng of fast vaulting, I really don't see a lot of people with Lithe. It's the least used exhaustion perk simply due to the surrounding nerfs. I think that would be cool if either Lithe, Quick and Quiet, or Dance with Me guaranteed a quick vault since all of these perks suffer from slow vaulting :/.

    Lithe is completely independent of the vault changes .But sure, for you as survivor main it would be great to always fast vault, I understand :wink:

  • @Master said:

    @akbays35 said:

    @Master said:
    Why should it happen
    lithe gives you a sprintburst

    They could introduce another perkt hat gives you fast vaults with a cd, why not

    Due to many of the structure changes and random rng of fast vaulting, I really don't see a lot of people with Lithe. It's the least used exhaustion perk simply due to the surrounding nerfs. I think that would be cool if either Lithe, Quick and Quiet, or Dance with Me guaranteed a quick vault since all of these perks suffer from slow vaulting :/.

    Lithe is completely independent of the vault changes .But sure, for you as survivor main it would be great to always fast vault, I understand :wink:

    I don't want it to always happen, but if I am in a chase with lithe active it would be consistent to say the least. Even full on sprinting into a vault can still cause a slow vault I just don't understand why there's this finicky rng that needs to occur with an action.

  • @akbays35 said:

    @Master said:

    @akbays35 said:

    @Master said:
    Why should it happen
    lithe gives you a sprintburst

    They could introduce another perkt hat gives you fast vaults with a cd, why not

    Due to many of the structure changes and random rng of fast vaulting, I really don't see a lot of people with Lithe. It's the least used exhaustion perk simply due to the surrounding nerfs. I think that would be cool if either Lithe, Quick and Quiet, or Dance with Me guaranteed a quick vault since all of these perks suffer from slow vaulting :/.

    Lithe is completely independent of the vault changes .But sure, for you as survivor main it would be great to always fast vault, I understand :wink:

    I don't want it to always happen, but if I am in a chase with lithe active it would be consistent to say the least. Even full on sprinting into a vault can still cause a slow vault I just don't understand why there's this finicky rng that needs to occur with an action.

    You need to approach the window at the right angle, there is no RNG involved

  • I doubt the devs could get it to work.

  • I like that the environment plays a part in the chase. Knowing where and what direction to go has become an important part of chase; where before any vault could be taken blindly. No harm in requiring actual thought for an action.
  • @DemonDaddy said:
    I like that the environment plays a part in the chase. Knowing where and what direction to go has become an important part of chase; where before any vault could be taken blindly. No harm in requiring actual thought for an action.

    That is true to some degree, problem is both playing killer and survivor I see some wacky stuff with the vaults. I have seen survivors pull off fast vaults they shouldn't have (360 a fast vault back into the same vault on a jungle gym) and seen slow vaults that should've been fast vaults, there is some finicky stuff with the vault hitboxes or with the animations or both.

  • No, I might want to slow vault and juke, or some such.
  • I would like to have it increase medium vault speed by like 15-30%, like balance landing but for windows.
  • I'd like it to activate outside of a chase.

    I'd never do a fast vault outside of a chase anyway as the killer would get a notification. At least this way it would activate rather than how bugged it seems to be now. Seems like it never works against Myers.
  • @Master said:

    @akbays35 said:

    @Master said:
    Why should it happen
    lithe gives you a sprintburst

    They could introduce another perkt hat gives you fast vaults with a cd, why not

    Due to many of the structure changes and random rng of fast vaulting, I really don't see a lot of people with Lithe. It's the least used exhaustion perk simply due to the surrounding nerfs. I think that would be cool if either Lithe, Quick and Quiet, or Dance with Me guaranteed a quick vault since all of these perks suffer from slow vaulting :/.

    Lithe is completely independent of the vault changes .But sure, for you as survivor main it would be great to always fast vault, I understand :wink:

    Troll post detected countering with actual facts.

    Since you can't always have a quick vault due to the exhaustion changes you'd get 1 quick vault then it'd go on cooldown. But of course you already knew that and decided to troll anyways thinking no one would catch it.