It's time to remove hooks
A spector haunts Dead By Daylight - the spector of hooks. It's clear that, since the INTENTION of BHVR (as revealed to us in all threads regarding Boil Over) is to allow for invincibility from hooks at survivor's leisure through perks, that a two tiered system is being created. One tier of matches are hook games, the second tier, on RPD or Thompson, are slug matches.
By simply removing hooks, they can enforce the slug - they get up with Exponential/Unbreakable - slug cycle they prefer. Furthermore, it solves the camping issue in one fell swoop. Yes they will just camp the slug, but that's completely different.
Comments
Cage of Atonement
Wouldn't that just make it more like vhs?
Play tombstone Myers.
No, add ons are for cowards. Make Tombstone base kit.
Unironically yes.
Bring back old Saboteur and we'll make it happen again.
I've preferred to play without hooks for some time now, definitely more engaging play. Killers can enjoy more chases and survivors are only slugged for an extended time because of bad altruism.
If the mori was built in at a specific bleedout %... well that's just wishful thinking
Agreed, hooks are for simpletons. My main build consists of Knock out, occasionally I will run Knock Out. However, if I'm feeling crazy, I will run Knock Out. I don't really run Knock Out too much, though. It's not really my kind of perk. That being said, Knock Out is a staple in my build.