Not getting envelopes as killer
I noticed when everyone brings in envelopes, and I activate mine, I go to find others and never find any.
At the end game, I see everyone else gets more points than I do from the event and I think it's because the survivors are activating it for eachother and coordinating it, and taking mine.
Feels like the killer is getting left out with this event. I mean I still get points but I'm hardly finding envelopes at all. So why bother activating mine if I can't find others at all?
It kinda rubs me the wrong way. They all tell eachother where theirs is, and I'm left only giving with the mild points you gain from them taking yours.
The envelopes is a bust. The only saving grace is the lunar hooks.
Comments
Once had a Feng take an envelop in front of me. Downed her and slugged to death. Let everyone else escape.
It's weird cause I feel like it's been the opposite in my experience. As the killer, I have a lot more say in getting the envelopes (since I don't have to worry about some bigger killer being behind me trying to murder me). If I and a survivor are going to the same envelope, I can choose to let them grab it or I can choose to smack them and tell them NO, BAD SURVIVOR!
I suppose if they're in a SWF that's the only time it would really be an issue but even then, I guess I'm happy enough with all the extra BP I get from my own envelopes and all the BP from the Lunar Hooks.
"...Some bigger killer being behind me trying to murder me." Now THAT would be an interesting new game mode.
Now killers and survivors have a common enemy, we have to work together!
Cool story.
Probably just bad luck, I’ve had no problem so far getting costume pieces and bloodpoints this event as a killer.
Im bubba. Ima fillet him with my chainsaw while you teabag behind me