Boons should have different colors

I'm not sure about you guys but i think every boon should have a different color, so i know what I'm dealing with, instead of all of them just being blue.

Not that they aren't a pain to deal with already but a bit of clarification would help

what do you think?

Comments

  • Or they could show the perks people have in pregame screen

  • Different boons can be applied to the same totem, so how do you implement that? Like mixing a green boon with a blue boon would create a cyan totem? And if you add a red boon to them - it will become white?

  • @AcelynnBen said:

    I'm not sure about you guys but i think every boon should have a different color, so i know what I'm dealing with, instead of all of them just being blue.

    Not that they aren't a pain to deal with already but a bit of clarification would help

    what do you think?

    Thing is 1 boon totem can be 3 perks at the same time

    Just so you know, colors wont change anything

  • @Tr1nity said:

    Or they could show the perks people have in pregame screen

    *insert too much work / too difficult here*

    Loadouts would be nice too.

  • i think they could instead just add an intensity slider to a boon so you know how many boons are on it rather than what boon it is. That way you dont exactly know what boon is in play but if its super bright than its def all 3 boon perks or something

  • @AcelynnBen said:

    I'm not sure about you guys but i think every boon should have a different color, so i know what I'm dealing with, instead of all of them just being blue.

    Not that they aren't a pain to deal with already but a bit of clarification would help

    what do you think?

    YES!!! That's such a good idea

    Green for healing

    Blue for hiding

    Yellow for whatever jonah's is


    And then red for hexes

  • @El_Gingero said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2785303#Comment_2785303

    *insert too much work / too difficult here*

    Loadouts would be nice too.

    I'd love to see what my perks do in the menu where it shows the offerings

  • Give the option to have a tiny icon covering the boon totem itself so if your teammate puts on down you can look over at it and see a little H for healing or S for shadowstep etc. Could make it an option if swfs want to turn it off.

  • @Tr1nity said:

    Or they could show the perks people have in pregame screen

    well that’d be great cause than I can dodge all the self care teammates lol.

  • @Junylar said:

    Different boons can be applied to the same totem, so how do you implement that? Like mixing a green boon with a blue boon would create a cyan totem? And if you add a red boon to them - it will become white?

    Coh blue, shadowstep red....therefore boon totem would be purple?

    It could work now but the more boons the add the worse it gets. And I dont see them changing the colours anyways