Adding terrifier

hello there,


I see we have very many killers on the game. Going to very popular, to some amazing creations made by you guys. However, I was curious about something and needed to ask. Art the clown, from terrifier. He's a great killer, even more, brutal than Freddy, Jason, or ghost face. Not to mention, adding art to the clown right now would be perfect considering the new movie that's coming out soon. Please take this and mind, maybe even thinking about adding him? Thank you so much for your time.

From, lizzielisa

Comments

  • I almost think DBD doesn’t deserve Terriffier, they can’t make a violent killer, due to their guidelines they aren’t allowed to. They’d make a super wimpy mori for this awesomely gruesome killer.

  • @tristenbennett381 said:

    I almost think DBD doesn’t deserve Terriffier, they can’t make a violent killer, due to their guidelines they aren’t allowed to. They’d make a super wimpy mori for this awesomely gruesome killer.

    Yeah it just would not do hik justice

    Even the creator wanted him in dbd for some reason but I haven't heard from him so I would assume they contacted him and told him that it would not be possible to make art as brutal as the movies

  • Art is cool.

    Haven´t seen the second movie yet.

    But i am not sure in game. What would be his power?

    Also he would be silent.

    But i can imagine how cool he would look like as surv, when you see him and he makes some gestures maybe.

    A bit like Myers standing and stalking.

  • I imagine that the game would get banned in some countries if they did make him as gory as he is in the movies, however i'd still love for Art to be in DBD regardless of the lack of gore.

    Just give me more horror movie licenses in general.