I don't know if it's a "obscure" pick but I think a very underrated pick is probably Pumpkinhead. If we're looking at it from a video game perspective, I also think a very under picked franchise is Little Nightmares. Though, to be fair, I think LN would be extremely hard to transfer over to DBD.
I don't know if it's a "obscure" pick but I think a very underrated pick is probably Pumpkinhead. If we're looking at it from a video game perspective, I also think a very under picked franchise is Little Nightmares. Though, to be fair, I think LN would be extremely hard to transfer over to DBD.
I still think the Lady from Little Nightmares would be a great fit and has great potential to get a power based around light/shadow mechanics and/or incorporating mirrors
I messed up and clicked the wrong option, didn't clock the "killer" stipulation and thought it was just a license poll. I was about to be very annoying and mention my pet desire again...
From this list, I'd be down for the Tallman, from what I know of those movies he'd be pretty cool. But since I picked Other, uhhh.... Judge Death?
I don't know if it's a "obscure" pick but I think a very underrated pick is probably Pumpkinhead. If we're looking at it from a video game perspective, I also think a very under picked franchise is Little Nightmares. Though, to be fair, I think LN would be extremely hard to transfer over to DBD.
I was gonna add him but then i thought "wouldnt be odd if there was 3 PH's in the game"
I know I'm making a comment afterword's BUT I did think of another couple, another movie and game. For movie, if they ever did want to try and get a anime chapter into the game, I think Perfect Blue would probably be up there as one of the best picks. For a game that I don't think is even mentioned at all anymore is The Suffering, now THAT would be kind of crazy to see.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't know if it's a "obscure" pick but I think a very underrated pick is probably Pumpkinhead. If we're looking at it from a video game perspective, I also think a very under picked franchise is Little Nightmares. Though, to be fair, I think LN would be extremely hard to transfer over to DBD.
Terminator would be great, even tho its an action movie, the robot on its own fits so well.
I still think the Lady from Little Nightmares would be a great fit and has great potential to get a power based around light/shadow mechanics and/or incorporating mirrors
I messed up and clicked the wrong option, didn't clock the "killer" stipulation and thought it was just a license poll. I was about to be very annoying and mention my pet desire again...
From this list, I'd be down for the Tallman, from what I know of those movies he'd be pretty cool. But since I picked Other, uhhh.... Judge Death?
I was gonna add him but then i thought "wouldnt be odd if there was 3 PH's in the game"
Damn, didn't even think about that! xD
I want Mr Foster in DBD
Scissorman/Bobby Barrows from Clock Tower. Patriarch would be a fun pick though too.
I know I'm making a comment afterword's BUT I did think of another couple, another movie and game. For movie, if they ever did want to try and get a anime chapter into the game, I think Perfect Blue would probably be up there as one of the best picks. For a game that I don't think is even mentioned at all anymore is The Suffering, now THAT would be kind of crazy to see.
I want more beastly killers, can we get a yeti (real?) or man bear pig (South Park)
god i want a soma chapter so bad
Aka The Pinball Wizard
it might be a little too,, ick for dbd but a crossed chapter could maybe work?
A Killer Klowns from Outer space chapter can be really interesting
Misclick, meant to select The Terminator
T-1000 specifically I think would be a really unique and underrated pick I don't think people think about enough
Midori YTTD
I'm aware it wouldn't really work well. no I don't care.
I completely misread that first part and thought you said HTTYD
Obscure Killer - Naughty Bear. BHVR even owns him.
Obscure Survivor - Cassie Hack from Hack/Slash.
Shadow Queen killer when?
You cannot have a Hall of Fame of Horror without The Tallman, just a shame that Angus Scrimm is dead.
I'd kinda like to see the fast headcrab zombie from Hald Life. Wrote a chapter on what that could look like actually.