I have 4,500 hour in dbd but I genuinely feel like I play it less than most of the veterans do.
In a week I'd only play the game 4 days (I clicked 3 but meant 4). I'd play for 8 hours on a friday night and maybe 2/3 hours every other night. Compared to everyone else I know, I feel like I play it a lot less.
Shameful i know, but i at least get on at the end of the day for the daily lol. I would say only 3 or 4 days of legit sessions. Unless I'm burnt out then its just the dailys for the week. Which usually happens towards chapter release
You know, they haven't had this low a player base since 2020, right? Things went south since late October - which is not a surprise to anyone. Bad leadership will kill any project.
Right now I'm on my between-tomes break where I'm relaxing away from the perpetual grind cycle that is Dead by Daylight. So 0. Meaning I can actually enjoy other games, CIV 6 for example.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I have 4,500 hour in dbd but I genuinely feel like I play it less than most of the veterans do.
In a week I'd only play the game 4 days (I clicked 3 but meant 4). I'd play for 8 hours on a friday night and maybe 2/3 hours every other night. Compared to everyone else I know, I feel like I play it a lot less.
5 days with a one or two day break in between.
Shameful i know, but i at least get on at the end of the day for the daily lol. I would say only 3 or 4 days of legit sessions. Unless I'm burnt out then its just the dailys for the week. Which usually happens towards chapter release
Technically I don't play anymore, but back in the day...
Oh, things were wild back in the day. You don't even know.
Rock and DBD to relax or vent
It used to be 7.
You know, they haven't had this low a player base since 2020, right? Things went south since late October - which is not a surprise to anyone. Bad leadership will kill any project.
None
Around three days a week at the moment because I have an upcoming deadline for my University modules.
I either play a lot or not at all.
0, haven't touched this game since october
I barely touch this game since March 2020.
I play about 4 days a week when I can when I'm not working or busy.
265 hours and long time play
Right now I'm on my between-tomes break where I'm relaxing away from the perpetual grind cycle that is Dead by Daylight. So 0. Meaning I can actually enjoy other games, CIV 6 for example.