Came Across and Floating Envelope
it made me and other survivors jump. sorry for this pointless post
it made me and other survivors jump. sorry for this pointless post
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Jump for joy at actually getting bloodpoints for once?
Yep, Swamp does weird things to them.
Wish I saved the recording of a match there. There were 2 floating ones. One had us all jumping for it, the other was just completely out of reach.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dIYooKS4Hsw haha it was something like this
I did post a link to my match with it on the swamp
For some reason the envelopes sometimes spawn too high and makes the players jump to reach them. It's strange.
I noticed this in a match today on Autohaven. I was thinking I wouldn't be able to activate it but it worked like normal, thankfully.
Yeah, I found a great clip of this on Reddit when the event started. Still makes me laugh.
I've encountered it twice - once in Ormond on a hill, once in Swamp. Neither time did anyone want to bounce with me. :(
It’s just a part of the new ptb feature. Devs are in the early stages of testing jumping for survivors so they can jump on the killers head like Mario does on turtles.
They’re called Koopas.
I knew they had a name, I was just too lazy to look it up.