no one left behind should NOT require gates to be open

I always feel like doing a pure survivor end game build but every end game survivor perk always have a bad limitation to it, hope and adrenaline being the exception


No one left behind by itself isn't a bad altruistic perk, in the end game when everything is more dangerous (or most likely) we need everything we can get to try to survive, this perk limitation is affecting it's worth in every way, if once the gens were completed the perk would activate, it would be a decent perk, but since it requires the exit gates to be open, it limits the usage greatly and put survivors at risk for bloodwarden, there's too many risks involved for this perk to be somewhat useful, it should not require the exit gates to be open and simply require the gens to be completed.

Comments

  • i think that'd be a good change, as much as i dislike the massive amounts of healing buffs that can be equipped, i pretty much never see this perk run. would be nice to see a little variety.

  • @AnneBonny said:

    i think that'd be a good change, as much as i dislike the massive amounts of healing buffs that can be equipped, i pretty much never see this perk run. would be nice to see a little variety.

    I agree, the perk itself isn't bad, it's the requirements that makes it bad

  • @OnryosTapeRentals said:

    I can get behind this.

    I see what you did there

  • I think EGC has a generous time limit. Killers will likely camp if the gate is open or not. If you want to patch a few team mates up quicker then just pop the gate. It's a last minute hero perk and BW is used VERY rarely due to it's limitations so I've never worried