Ghost face reveal mechanic is horrible, but I think it's because there was already someone trying to reveal him, ghost face can only be revealed by one survivor at a time, that's why you got hooked.
You need to be able to see a certain % of his body in a specific area in the center of your screen.. Your character's head is like blocking most of his body and ghostface spends most of that video with most of him in the upper part of your screen.
Two people can't reveal Ghostface at the same time. What probably happened was that Feng was already trying to reveal him and made it impossible for you.
I'm surprised no one has commented yet that OP is looking too far down. Maybe a lot of people can't tell where the middle of their screen is, but that is not the middle. You can also tell this is the case by looking at Yui's head.
Edit: Nvm someone did mention this. How do you delete comments on here lol
Two people can't reveal Ghostface at the same time. What probably happened was that Feng was already trying to reveal him and made it impossible for you.
Hopefully the devs fix that whenever ghostface gets his changes. Multiple survivors should be able to reveal him.
I'm surprised no one has commented yet that OP is looking too far down. Maybe a lot of people can't tell where the middle of their screen is, but that is not the middle. You can also tell this is the case by looking at Yui's head.
Edit: Nvm someone did mention this. How do you delete comments on here lol
lol
Yeah, this thread isn't a "Ghostface's reveal mechanic is broken" thread and more so a "OP doesn't understand Ghostface's reveal mechanics" thread.
I'm glad he provided a video because I'm sure most of the people who do complain just don't know and when they provide a video like OP did, it's 90% of the time they're just ######### up the reveal.
Yeah, this thread isn't a "Ghostface's reveal mechanic is broken" thread and more so a "OP doesn't understand Ghostface's reveal mechanics" thread.
I'm glad he provided a video because I'm sure most of the people who do complain just don't know and when they provide a video like OP did, it's 90% of the time they're just ######### up the reveal.
I guess now we have a text boox example to showcase what not to do now lol
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
this happens in reverse as well when ghostface will be revealed by people completely concealed by walls
Half the time its stretched res doing that
you didn't clean enough bones !!!! Just kidding
Ghost face reveal mechanic is horrible, but I think it's because there was already someone trying to reveal him, ghost face can only be revealed by one survivor at a time, that's why you got hooked.
You need to be able to see a certain % of his body in a specific area in the center of your screen.. Your character's head is like blocking most of his body and ghostface spends most of that video with most of him in the upper part of your screen.
Any object in between your camera and Ghost Face stops him from being revealed, including your character.
If you rewatch the video, you will see that your head was covering his body.
Two people can't reveal Ghostface at the same time. What probably happened was that Feng was already trying to reveal him and made it impossible for you.
You're blocking his model with your character model. Yes this is actually what prevented you from revealing him
Geez dude, I felt that. It reminds me of old ghostface clips from Zubat where he used to stalk you through walls.......
His reveal mechanic is so broken...
I'm surprised no one has commented yet that OP is looking too far down. Maybe a lot of people can't tell where the middle of their screen is, but that is not the middle. You can also tell this is the case by looking at Yui's head.
Edit: Nvm someone did mention this. How do you delete comments on here lol
I played Ghostface just a few hours ago and was revealed four times when I was completely behind an object.
I really don't wanna hear it.
Hopefully the devs fix that whenever ghostface gets his changes. Multiple survivors should be able to reveal him.
Sounds like a you problem if you were revealed that many times.
lol
Yeah, this thread isn't a "Ghostface's reveal mechanic is broken" thread and more so a "OP doesn't understand Ghostface's reveal mechanics" thread.
I'm glad he provided a video because I'm sure most of the people who do complain just don't know and when they provide a video like OP did, it's 90% of the time they're just ######### up the reveal.
stretched res ๐
Ohhh thanks. I had no idea I shouldn't be in the way, in the center.
I guess now we have a text boox example to showcase what not to do now lol