Where do I buy Claudette's pink Beanie?
Is it from the the charity case or the head piece/case?
Is it from the the charity case or the head piece/case?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I think it's from the charity case.
Charity Case- it's the Jen Denise cosmetic.
Thank you so much. I didn't see any images of it when looking at the charity case
Charity Case. Also welcome, fellow Bush member.
Omg! You turned into Claudette!!!
The Bush is too powerful to resist. They always come back.
Except I never was a Claudette so it never had the chance to ever come back
False. Everything originates from The Bush. Our roots encompass the world. Our leaves have sustained generation after generation. You have always been a part of us, even though you may not realize it.
Eventually, when you die, your corpse will be nourishment for us and you will once again be a part of The Bush.
Does The Bush contain fluffy donkeys tho?
Only purple ones in the miniature variety. They can purr as well.
Not sure I wanna be in The Bush then
Too late. You’re now one of us by association. But because I like you, I will allow all the fluffy donkeys to frolic among my leaves and branches. But if they mess with the cats, they’re out of here.
The Bushes do help me escape chases, so I'm glad to be a part of the bushes whenever I play Claudette
Actually every form of life originates from these little micro oil and other non organic molecules that joined together to create organisms that slammed themselves on hydrothermal vents to stay alive. From there these micro-organisms turned into tiny little sea creatures (those were the dragons ancestors) that and when they moved onto land algae did as well. Then that algae gave birth to the first plant life which was Bush. So technically we came first.
Sorry I just went full mega-nerd right there.
By association doesn't mean I'm inside the actual bush therefore
Friend
It’s okay, I’m going overboard too. I’m stuck at home with food poisoning and this is the longest conversation I had in two days.
Hope you feel better.
Thank you, I am. I was finally able to eat a whole meal today. I’m just afraid to go out and leave the vicinity of my toilet.
Oh no! Hope you feel get well soon :(
^^^
Oh no, prayers up to you.